• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED PROBATION LIST ONLY - no discussions
14 14

1,190 posts in this topic

I think you need to discuss this with the other person involved before you put somebody on a list in fact you should warn people about people who sell you something than say oh you have to wait 3 or 4 weeks they are getting graded. Not only that but Branget also did not know what the grade of a comic and after giving this person $500 dollars I felt like this was not a good deal. Anyway with all due respect I think this board needs to understand that the buyer has to be protected in order for something like this to work properly and I felt like the situation was not ok with me. AND THAT'S WHY I'M ON THE LIST. In fact you should really think about what kind of person who controls the walking dead market is doing right now

Seeing as Jeff has already responded to the points that needed it, I'll just ask why you felt the need to open a dispute when Jeff had already said he'd refund you? And if he agreed to sell you a 9.6, how did he not know the grades of the book/s?

So you felt like the situation was not OK with you? Why not take your own advice and talk to the seller instead of filing a chargeback on your payment? And your last comment carries a fair few implications, care to elaborate on that?

Well, he has egg all over his face now.

That's not egg - it's a big helping of pride to be part of an exclusive club. :insane:

egg-on-face.jpg

And there goes the club president, CAP Freak. My, how he's grown from all those helpings. "Try and stop me - just try!"

egg_on_the_face.jpg

Add kevin109 to the list.

Bought about $250 in Classics over a month ago and haven't heard from him since. A 3 post member who posts about once every 2 years. A coinee too...... bleeeeacch!

:bump: 4/19/10 PROBATION LIST UPDATE :bump:

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the

Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the

Marketplace Forum:

•  
  • Herald2Galactus
    (Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

• gilbertotorres
    (added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• ComicSupply
    (added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• CAP freak
    (added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• AlleyBat aka BucOne aka WolfHulk aka Roxx Gang aka MarkWeb aka lastyle7
    (added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member) and (added 3/24/09 - 7th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• TFL
    (added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

THE PROBATION LIST

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete

a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

kevin109 added

• aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

• BATMANFAN (added 2/9/10)

• bkwon12 (added 10/08/09)

• brasseye (added 7/2/09)

• bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

• Chrissr (added 12/22/09)

• clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

• comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

• DarkKnight2K4 (added 4/24/08)

• donavan74 (added 3/27/07)

• erbdom (added 12/08/09)

• ffxmen14 (added 4/12/10)

• Ghastly (added by majority vote 12/3/07)

• Henchman (added 4/25/08)

• HGComics (added 10/7/09)

• kevin109 (added 4/19/10)

• Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

• Marc Wolfe (added 9/15/08)

• matewan1990 (added 3/3/08)

• mikeggg (added 3/18/10)

• mishu2nite (added 3/3/10)

• mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

• Nascar (added 6/2/07)

• NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

• rza808 (added 12/29/08)

• Sid (added 8/8/07)

• SilverSlinky (added 11/20/09)

• SIXX_VAN_ROSE (added 11/7/08)

• SpiderJay300 (added 9/15/07)

• Superman20 (added 12/18/07)

• Taz007 (added 7/15/09)

• THATONEGUY (added 1/11/08)

• TVanderZwaag (added 6/23/09)

I think you need to discuss this with the other person involved before you put somebody on a list in fact you should warn people about people who sell you something than say oh you have to wait 3 or 4 weeks they are getting graded. Not only that but Branget also did not know what the grade of a comic and after giving this person $500 dollars I felt like this was not a good deal. Anyway with all due respect I think this board needs to understand that the buyer has to be protected in order for something like this to work properly and I felt like the situation was not ok with me. AND THAT'S WHY I'M ON THE LIST. In fact you should really think about what kind of person who controls the walking dead market is doing right now

Who's "you"? :roflmao:

he changed the deal after I agreed I didn't know that the comcics were being graded and some of the language changed. he wanted me to wait at least 3 weeks and I had already made the payment. He responded by saying that what he normally does when stuff goes out to grade. I don't know how sure he was that the comic was a 9.6. PGX is local and I know that no one is sure about grading a 9.6 and 9.8 look pretty similar

he changed the deal after I agreed I didn't know that the comcics were being graded and some of the language changed. he wanted me to wait at least 3 weeks and I had already made the payment. He responded by saying that what he normally does when stuff goes out to grade. I don't know how sure he was that the comic was a 9.6. PGX is local and I know that no one is sure about grading a 9.6 and 9.8 look pretty similar

Are you saying PGX can't tell between a 9.6 and a 9.8? That explains a few things hm When in doubt call it a 9.9 (thumbs u

Payment was made and I immediately apologized for not fully explaining the process and offered the refund. You asked to go ahead with the deal. If you read the posts in the discussion forum or had read the posts in our PM you'd know your grade was GUARANTEED. You are consistently missing the point. You want to blame me when I've done nothing wrong. You got cold feet and just needed to communicate that. (shrug)

Edited by branget

the deal was 1,2,3 walking dead 9.6 for 500 which is still a great deal but I lost my trust because of the situation with the grading and not knowing what was going to come back. I guess that he new that they would come back that high. I mean I admit I did something rude but I felt that I didn't want to deal with it. I was mad because I ended up paying like 650 for a run of walking dead. I honestly think they are very high grade up I'm not sure. So basically waiting made me scared off.

the deal was 1,2,3 walking dead 9.6 for 500 which is still a great deal but I lost my trust because of the situation with the grading and not knowing what was going to come back. I guess that he new that they would come back that high. I mean I admit I did something rude but I felt that I didn't want to deal with it. I was mad because I ended up paying like 650 for a run of walking dead. I honestly think they are very high grade up I'm not sure. So basically waiting made me scared off.

I'm sure you'll see that's the way most sellers will feel about you from here on out (thumbs u

wat wait wait. you got the first three issues of walking dead, graded at a 9.6 for $500???

You can easily sell issue one for $500!!

Not if it's a 9.6 :gossip:

$400 then. Either way GREAT GREAT GREAT Deal for $500...where raw #1's described as just NM and not CGC'd go for $300-350.

wat wait wait. you got the first three issues of walking dead, graded at a 9.6 for $500???

$400 then. Either way GREAT GREAT GREAT Deal for $500...where raw #1's described as just NM and not CGC'd go for $300-350.

Definitely - it was a rock-solid deal from branget's side.

Definitely - it was a rock-solid deal from branget's side.

No doubt.

Having dealt with Jeff on a large deal recently, I would not hesitate to deal with him again given the exact same parameters to a deal that mikegg was given.

The deal was a good deal but why can't I change my mind when he after I made payment said wait at least 3 weeks they are getting graded. I think that both people made an error but I don't believe that I should have to be treated like that I offered to try to work this out but I guess he was upset. Yeah I should have bought it but that deal now is not around anymore.