• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turok Son of Stone Collecting Thread !!
2 2

374 posts in this topic

Couldn't find any appreciation thread about this great title so I decided to start one here. :sumo:

Show us your great Turok covers. which issues of the serie would you consider as the top 10 most beautiful covers ?

Let's talk about scarcity of the issues, which issues of the serie would you consider as the top 10 most difficult to find in high grade ?

Let's start :acclaim:

Couldn't find any appreciation thread about this great title so I decided to start one here. :sumo:

Show us your great Turok covers. which issues of the serie would you consider as the top 10 most beautiful covers ?

You need to post a few of your own to start things off! :baiting:

Let's talk about scarcity of the issues, which issues of the serie would you consider as the top 10 most difficult to find in high grade ?

Easy--1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. Except for #3, which is ridiculously easy to find in high grade, the other early issues are insanely tough.

There is a 9.4 copy of #1, from the River City pedigree I believe, but it was pressed.

You need to post a few of your own to start things off! :baiting:

They are coming soon, just need the time to scan them :foryou:

It will worth to be patient though, I promise you :headbang:

From my experience, the ten toughest issues to find in high grade would be as follow IMHO:

1- #8

2- #9

3- #10

4- #2

5- #1

6- #14

7- #7

8- #23

9- #4

10- #11

From my experience, the ten toughest issues to find in high grade would be as follow IMHO:

1- #8

2- #9

3- #10

4- #2

5- #1

6- #14

7- #7

8- #23

9- #4

10- #11

Can't disagree with this list. I don't have any of those issues! :cry:

Edited by tth2

The amount of interest in this thread so far is... underwhelming.

Here's a couple more from the teens while everyone works feverishly to pull their scans together.

Turok15-1.jpg

turok16-1.jpg

My personal copy of #11 is a regular 10c. I don't think 15c are variants though, an experimented Turok collector once told that they were rather Canadian editions, maybe somebody here in these boards know the answer ?

Edited by pickycollector