• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellboy all the way
3 3

245 posts in this topic

Since Hellboy is one of my favorite characters, I wanted to assemble two collections of his early appearances for my sons.

Well, goal accomplished thanks to the assistance of forumites and some wise purchases over the years.

Hellboy (1993-94) registry set 1

Hellboy (1993-94) registry set 2

Better get another Next Men 21 9.8, Or one of your sons will be very mad at the other! :ohnoez:

lol

It's on the way I am told.

:o

Well, Now I am impressed! (thumbs u

:bump:

All photos have been posted in the first registry set. My hope is now that I am done with both sets, displaying these books will spark interest in this great material.

One of my favorite Hellboy covers is DHP 91. :cloud9:

And now with the registry set scroll feature, it makes it easy to browse each of the books back-to-back without jumping from book link to book link.

Since Hellboy is one of my favorite characters, I wanted to assemble two collections of his early appearances for my sons.

Well, goal accomplished thanks to the assistance of forumites and some wise purchases over the years.

:bump:

All photos have been posted in the first registry set. My hope is now that I am done with both sets, displaying these books will spark interest in this great material.

One of my favorite Hellboy covers is DHP 91. :cloud9:

And now with the registry set scroll feature, it makes it easy to browse each of the books back-to-back without jumping from book link to book link.

Awesome Hellboy goodness,in my opinion the best character to come out of the modern age (worship)