• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED PROBATION LIST ONLY - no discussions
14 14

1,190 posts in this topic

Just putting an early warning out about Chrissr. He was the one who crapped on foolkillers thread. Bought $20 worth of books from me 10 days ago. Reads each PM but no replys. Figure I would warn some people before he hits the list as he's new.

Sadly I have to agree on this, never paid for his items that he purchased a couple of weeks ago and has not read the PM. A new member that looks to be fly by night...

Sad that I really have to consider not selling to anyone unless they have a set amount of time on the boards or posts...yes it is going to happen...

:o

Just putting an early warning out about Chrissr. He was the one who crapped on foolkillers thread. Bought $20 worth of books from me 10 days ago. Reads each PM but no replys. Figure I would warn some people before he hits the list as he's new.

Sadly I have to agree on this, never paid for his items that he purchased a couple of weeks ago and has not read the PM. A new member that looks to be fly by night...

Sad that I really have to consider not selling to anyone unless they have a set amount of time on the boards or posts...yes it is going to happen...

:roflmao: I'll believe it when I see it :baiting:

I'll give you .10 on the dollar for all your drek. :baiting:

I'll give you .10 on the dollar for all your drek. :baiting:

....and you'll thank me for it. :baiting::baiting:

please add Chrissr to the probation thread. No contact on a $15 transaction. Reads the PM's.

Now that he's been added, I'll throw my two cents here too... Chrissr flaked on $280 worth of stuff in my thread after cheating to try and buy stuff as well. He should certainly be added.

please add Chrissr to the probation thread. No contact on a $15 transaction. Reads the PM's.

Now that he's been added, I'll throw my two cents here too... Chrissr flaked on $280 worth of stuff in my thread after cheating to try and buy stuff as well. He should certainly be added.

doh!

doh!

Good gawd! :P

:bump: 12/22/09 PROBATION LIST UPDATE :bump:

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the

Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the

Marketplace Forum:

:gossip: AlleyBat aka added

•  
  • Herald2Galactus
    (Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

• gilbertotorres
    (added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• ComicSupply
    (added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• CAP freak
    (added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• AlleyBat aka BucOne aka WolfHulk aka Roxx Gang aka MarkWeb aka lastyle7
    (added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member) and (added 3/24/09 - 7th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• TFL
    (added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

THE PROBATION LIST

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete

a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

• aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

• bkwon12 (added 10/08/09)

• brasseye (added 7/2/09)

• bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

• chrissr (added 12/22/08)

• clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

• comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

• DarkKnight2K4 (added 4/24/08)

• donavan74 (added 3/27/07)

• erbdom (added 12/08/09)

• Ghastly (added by majority vote 12/3/07)

• Henchman (added 4/25/08)

• HGComics (added 10/7/09)

• Jmarch51 (added 2/14/08)

• Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

• Marc Wolfe (added 9/15/08)

• matewan1990 (added 3/3/08)

• mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

• Nascar (added 6/2/07)

• NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

• rza808 (added 12/29/08)

• Sid (added 8/8/07)

• SilverSlinky (added 11/20/09)

• SIXX_VAN_ROSE (added 11/7/08)

• SpiderJay300 (added 9/15/07)

• Superman20 (added 12/18/07)

• Taz007 (added 7/15/09)

• THATONEGUY (added 1/11/08)

• TVanderZwaag (added 6/23/09)

They should sticky a link to this thread on every forum. There are plenty of people who don't know about it.

I and a bunch of other people have stated the same thing. So mods....can we get this taken care of? :sumo:

Or just start a thread in General that is called "Please check out the forum Probation Thread" and then post a link in the thread to here and bump it once a month or so.

(shrug)

Or just start a thread in General that is called "Please check out the forum Probation Thread" and then post a link in the thread to here and bump it once a month or so.

(shrug)

I think that's why stickies exist. So we won't have to do what you just stated.

(shrug)

Sure, but I was just suggesting it because everyone wants something different stickied and with 8 stickies already in general they are already taking up lots of real estate.

Up to you guys how you want to handle it. I'm just offering a suggestion.

Another option would be to place it in the rules at the start of every Selling Forum or sticky it just in the Selling Forums.

That way nobody would be able to miss it if they were buying or selling books but it would not clutter General.

(shrug)

Sure, but I was just suggesting it because everyone wants something different stickied and with 8 stickies already in general they are already taking up lots of real estate.

Up to you guys how you want to handle it. I'm just offering a suggestion.

Another option would be to place it in the rules at the start of every Selling Forum or sticky it just in the Selling Forums.

That way nobody would be able to miss it if they were buying or selling books but it would not clutter General.

Roy,

I agree with you there. No sense placing the sticky in every forum. Just placing it at the top of each selling forum would suffice. (thumbs u