Page 65 of 90 « First<6364656667>Last »
Topic Options
#5650953 - 05/03/12 11:13 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: esquirecomics]
batman_fan Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CO
 Originally Posted By: esquirecomics
‎1940s Beautiful 1.5" tall die-cut shield badge with Captain America's name and portrait above club name "Sentinels Of Liberty." The badge came in either a copper or brass finish and this is the brass version. The front has essentially Mint luster with high gloss. On the reverse the original pin came loose and has now been firmly glued into place using clear adhesive. Front of the badge is essentially Mint and the auction house from where I bought this said it was equal to only 1 or 2 others they've seen in over 46 years!

I always wanted one!

Do you were it in court?

my Comic Art

batman_fan's feedback thread

My most wanted for Original Artwork Covers. If you have them and wish to let them go, please contact me!

#5651003 - 05/03/12 11:35 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: batman_fan]
esquirecomics Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Washington, D.C.
 Originally Posted By: batman_fan
 Originally Posted By: esquirecomics
‎1940s Beautiful 1.5" tall die-cut shield badge with Captain America's name and portrait above club name "Sentinels Of Liberty." The badge came in either a copper or brass finish and this is the brass version. The front has essentially Mint luster with high gloss. On the reverse the original pin came loose and has now been firmly glued into place using clear adhesive. Front of the badge is essentially Mint and the auction house from where I bought this said it was equal to only 1 or 2 others they've seen in over 46 years!

I always wanted one!

Do you were it in court?

I should give it a try one day! lol

#5651078 - 05/04/12 12:04 AM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: Chip Cataldo]
*paull* Offline
Pedigreed

Loc: USA
 Originally Posted By: Robot Brainiac
Thanks for the kudos, guys! A one-of-a-kind (currently) production piece just surfaced a couple weeks ago, so I'm trying to land that one for my focus.

Here's a pic :

Wish me luck!

Peace,

Chip

I like your dedication! That's some collection!

Edited by *paull* (05/04/12 12:09 AM)

#5652310 - 05/04/12 01:44 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: *paull*]
hbo_boxingfan Offline
Bid more or post more... tough one...

as my name suggests I am a big fan of boxing and recently aquired a personal grail that I would like to share. These are fight worn and I just got them back from framing yesterday and haven't had a chance to put them on my wall yet. really happy how it turned out. Tyson's not the greatest boxer of all-time but he was certainly one of the most entertaining.

#5652351 - 05/04/12 01:59 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: hbo_boxingfan]
chrisco37 Offline

I think mine is coming up soon

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Caltopia
 Originally Posted By: hbo_boxingfan
as my name suggests I am a big fan of boxing and recently aquired a personal grail that I would like to share. These are fight worn and I just got them back from framing yesterday and haven't had a chance to put them on my wall yet. really happy how it turned out. Tyson's not the greatest boxer of all-time but he was certainly one of the most entertaining.

That's frikkin' awesome!

Now post the pics of you wearing them (I know you must've tried them on).

#5652357 - 05/04/12 02:02 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: chrisco37]
hbo_boxingfan Offline
Bid more or post more... tough one...

not gonna lie, mike fills em out better then I do. lol

#5652453 - 05/04/12 02:34 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: hbo_boxingfan]
Bronty Offline

You know that guy that shows up an hour early for parties? Yah. I'm him.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Canada
I never thought I would want another man's shorts. I was wrong, those are amazing. big congrats.
#5652615 - 05/04/12 03:48 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: Bronty]
esquirecomics Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Washington, D.C.
Very cool item to see hanging on a wall for sure! \(thumbs u
#5699858 - 05/21/12 12:49 AM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: jessebrook1]
montrealfilmguy Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Following one of those great Titanic posts is no easy task so i'll say these are probably good for a laugh or two..

I collect mostly weird records,cool press kits and a lot of Disney stuff lately.

here goes nothin'

This must be a hoot to listen to on Halloween.

A quick bit inside this book about Mego passing on the Star wars opportunity is a gem,and 20/20 hindsight and all.A wealth of cool photos on all their superheroes stuff.

A terrific read from beginning to end.

3 different LP's on the Apollo 11 mission.

#5699863 - 05/21/12 12:59 AM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: jessebrook1]
montrealfilmguy Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

A few more,

The most famous stripper song in the world by Mr David Rose.

This a complete breakdown of the classic film screenplay,including actual time of EACH SHOT.

Page 65 of 90 « First<6364656667>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, PaulS., ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
CGC SS Sketches - Fundraiser
by Peter Palmer
A FEW CGC SLABS....
by nochips
Adventure #283 1st Zod, Phantom Zone
by KirbyJack
Another TF Auction - Fantastic Four 46 VG-
by Tempus Fugit
07:26 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles