Page 64 of 89 « First<6263646566>Last »
Topic Options
#5629632 - 04/25/12 11:22 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: MisterX]
Chip Cataldo Online   content
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC
 Originally Posted By: MisterX
Pretty cool, man.

How did you manage to track down the artwork for the action figure card?

I made contact with a couple of former Kenner employees who saved the stuff from being thrown out when they worked there. I had a lot of stuff like that when I had my full Super Powers collection.

Peace,

Chip

#5629720 - 04/26/12 12:06 AM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: Chip Cataldo]
followtheleader Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Colorado
 Originally Posted By: Robot Brainiac
Pretty cool, man.

I made contact with a couple of former Kenner employees who saved the stuff from being thrown out when they worked there. I had a lot of stuff like that when I had my full Super Powers collection.

Peace,

Chip

Great collection. Only complaint is that it seems to lack focus. Giggedy.

Pat

Lulu - 5/27/14 (I'll see you soon)
Mosley - 8/26/11
Booj - 6/13/08
John Graeff - 11/2003
Chris Anthony - 5/1/2006
Darrent Williams - 1/1/2007

Want to buy:

Goon (raw 9.8): 5, 14 Buzzard cover, both 26s.
Cry for Dawn (CGC 9.6/9.8 White) - 1, 5 (2nd Print), 7 & 8
Thor (CGC 8.5-9.2): 126, 144, & 162.
Uncanny X-men (CGC 9.4, White): 111, 114, 129, & 134.
Wolverine (1988 series) (raw 9.6-9.8): 28, 35, & 93.

Bone (1st Print - Cartoon; raw 9.8): 25, 32, 34, 37, 38 (Miller cover), 40, 42, 44, 47, & 52
Sandman (Gaiman; raw 9.8): 2, 13, 18, 25, 28, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 41, 49, 52, 57-59, & 62

#5629826 - 04/26/12 01:27 AM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: Chip Cataldo]
esquirecomics Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Washington, D.C.
 Originally Posted By: Robot Brainiac
Pretty cool, man.

Peace,

Chip

Awesome Chip! Love the innovation! Never seen so much Brainiac in one place!!! \(thumbs u

#5630831 - 04/26/12 02:56 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: esquirecomics]
Chip Cataldo Online   content
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC
Thanks for the kudos, guys! A one-of-a-kind (currently) production piece just surfaced a couple weeks ago, so I'm trying to land that one for my focus.

Here's a pic :

Wish me luck!

Peace,

Chip

#5631301 - 04/26/12 06:00 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: Chip Cataldo]
Ivan_Only Offline
Learning the Ropes

Loc: Seattle, Wa
Hello,

I am new here so I thought I would chime in as a way to introduce myself.

I currently collect mostly Modern Comics, trying to finish all of the Beavis and Butthead run from DC

Coins and Currency
I have a full Mint State Sets of Eisenhower Dollars and American Eagle Silver Dollars
Magic The Gathering Cards
Guns
Star Trek Stuff
Board Games

Most of my collections are small due to the limited size of my Apartment, hoping to buy a house soon!

#5631952 - 04/26/12 09:06 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: Ivan_Only]
esquirecomics Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Ivan_Only
Hello,

I currently collect mostly Modern Comics, trying to finish all of the Beavis and Butthead run from DC

Coins and Currency
I have a full Mint State Sets of Eisenhower Dollars and American Eagle Silver Dollars
Guns
Star Trek Stuff
Board Games

Most of my collections are small due to the limited size of my Apartment, hoping to buy a house soon!

Welcome Ivan!

Personally, I would love to see some of your guns, Star Trek Stuff and Board Games!

#5631961 - 04/26/12 09:10 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: esquirecomics]
frozentundraguy Offline
Chatzilla

Loc: 19th Hole
 Originally Posted By: esquirecomics
Hello,

Coins and Currency
Guns
Star Trek Stuff
Board Games

Welcome Ivan!

Personally, I would love to see some of your guns, Star Trek Stuff and Board Games!

+1

You might like to visit pages 37 to 40 on this thread, as there are some very cool vintage board games posted by Bangzoom, Esquirecomics and others. \(thumbs u

If you can touch it but you can't see it, it's TRANSPARENT.

If you can't touch it but you can see it, it's VIRTUAL.

If you can't touch it and you can't see it, it's GONE.

#5632381 - 04/26/12 11:47 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: Ivan_Only]
oakman29 Online   shocked

Colonial Mustard in the library WITH THE CANDLESTICK!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Orange county,SoCal
Hello,

Coins and Currency
Guns
Star Trek Stuff
Board Games

Welcome to the boards.

Call me Oak,Oakland,Oakman,David or Dave,just don't call me a cab.
Every collection,from the most valuable Golden age,to the readiest of reading copy Moderns,is assembled with care and thought,and is worthy of respect because of it,if for no other reason.RMA

A year ago...A cold October night...A broken down car on a dirt road...A man...A girl...Madness...Pain...And the shadows...My God the shadows!- J. O'Barr

You're milkshake is gone dude. Wipe up the moisture ring and move on.-Chuck Gower
Nerd cesspool- lizards2

#5641950 - 04/30/12 09:40 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: jessebrook1]
bushwood Offline
I am gonna miss that car.

Just some very interesting stuff! I have a Van Halen, Mötley Crüe and KiSS collection that's growing! \:\) I'll post some picks if anyone cares! \:\)

I just wish I had the wisdom to know what I know now....just pace myself and not get in a rush to collect! I was always selling something to buy something else instead of pacing myself.

I admire those of you who have paced yourselves.....

#5650890 - 05/03/12 10:55 PM Re: Collecting things other then comics. [Re: esquirecomics]
esquirecomics Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

‎1940s Beautiful 1.5" tall die-cut shield badge with Captain America's name and portrait above club name "Sentinels Of Liberty." The badge came in either a copper or brass finish and this is the brass version. The front has essentially Mint luster with high gloss. On the reverse the original pin came loose and has now been firmly glued into place using clear adhesive. Front of the badge is essentially Mint and the auction house from where I bought this said it was equal to only 1 or 2 others they've seen in over 46 years!

I always wanted one!

Page 64 of 89 « First<6263646566>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB 1963-D Roosevelt MS67* of MS67*FT
by Lablover
Labor Day Sale - Toners!
by physics-fan3.14
06:16 PM
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
05:03 PM
FS/ maple leaf
by wheat'swheats
02:58 PM
Comics Marketplace
Got a New Guitar, Selling Some Books
by chaseman210
Metropolis/comic connect auction catalogs- almost free.
by shadroch
*Sold & Closed!*Justice League #1 Low grade and affordable!
by Gsims718
48 Hour Auction. FF 48 and ASM 35
by jaybuck43
08:45 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.027 seconds in which 0.016 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles