• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

Why not start one of these up...

One man's trash is another man's treasure or so they say (shrug)

If anyone is interested in trading some books that they have, post em up here possibly with what you are looking for or what your interests are?

here is one i am willing to trade...this was an unread copy that looked perfect.

looking for a 9.4 SS books of sienkiewicz, miller, AH!, Turner, McFarlane, Stan Lee, or somethng else cool (willing to add in $ if trade is not even).

mgn17003.jpg

I'm not actively trying to get rid of any of these, but I like the idea of a trading post here and thought I'd participate. My interests include Mirage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Amazing Spider-man keys (wanting #14, 40, 122, & 129 in 9.0), and graded sketches.

th_AmazingSpider-man200.jpgth_AmazingSpider-man300reprint-Copy2.jpgth_AstonishingX-men4.jpgth_AstonishingX-men7.jpgth_DarkHorseInsider.jpgth_Hulk100Project.jpg

th_SecretInvasion1-FinchMagneto.jpgth_SecretInvasion1-RomitaJrSpidey.jpgth_UltimateSpider-man100Project.jpgth_WhatIfHeroInitiative.jpgth_WorldWarHulk1Spider-man.jpg

I'll have more to put up next week when 2 boxes from the CGC get to me next week. (thumbs u

Why not start one of these up...

One man's trash is another man's treasure or so they say (shrug)

If anyone is interested in trading some books that they have, post em up here possibly with what you are looking for or what your interests are?

You, Sir, are always breaking new ground on super ideas. I like it!

OK I'll bite. I've got at least 2 I can think of:

Fantastic Four #554 9.8 signed by Marc Silvestri:

0908333001O.jpg

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash #1 "widescreen" cover signed & sketched by Jason Craig (artist) and signed by Thomas Mason (colorist):

FreddyJasonAsh_label.jpg

Freddy_vs_Jason_vs_Ash1CGC98SS.jpg