• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Splash pages Share'em
1 1

262 posts in this topic

Haven't really done any topical threads besides selling books, so thought I would start this one and see where it goes. One thing I noticed besides the great covers of the golden age era are some really spectacular splash pages and here are some of mine that I like quite a bit. All of these are from Captain America, please share some of yours.

capsplshpg6-1.jpg

capsplshpg5-1.jpg

capsplspg2.jpg

capsplshpg8.jpg

capsplshpg4.jpg

capsplshpg3.jpg

capsplaspge1.jpg

Capsplashpage11.jpg

capsplashpg10.jpg

Very nice! :headbang:

Can you post which particular book the Caps and Hangman splash are from?

Thanks!

Cap # 32, 34, 12, 7, 19, 47, 20, 18 and 37 respectively :)

Thanks for the info Mstrange, BB, Buttock etc. (worship)

Haven't really done any topical threads besides selling books, so thought I would start this one and see where it goes. One thing I noticed besides the great covers of the golden age era are some really spectacular splash pages and here are some of mine that I like quite a bit. All of these are from Captain America, please share some of yours.

capsplaspge1.jpg

What exactly is Cap doing to that "fiend"??!?!? :o

Before AS posts it. From WW III # 1 -

I was waiting. :foryou:

I stole this image from Ciorac a few years ago in one of his FS threads. I would have to say this is my most favorite centerfold splash I have ever seen. I believe it was from Famous Funnnies #1 I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

Gulliverstravelscenterfoldsplash-1.jpg

capsplaspge1.jpg

Reminds me of the Cheech & Chong movie, the Corisican Brothers, and the evil "Fuchaire". lol