• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,006 posts in this topic

I love the lizards gnawing at her ankles. lol

Right? lol It's hilarious that she's being nibbled by lizards and scorpions, yet he's still hanging her by the neck over a trap door. I think ol' Wu Fang is just a bit insecure there.

Been a while since anything fun came in the mail, but today I got this one in (June 1939 issue). Lower grade than I usually like, but I love the cover art, so it'll do until I can upgrade (at least the pages are good, and the spine is unfaded). I like the squirts of blood from the freak's head that the Spider is gun-butting...

This cover looks so familiar ... can't quite place it... hm

SPIDER_jun39001.jpg 

this is one I won last night without actually expecting to win it. I am very pleased I did though!

4012761508_7776348646_o.jpg

As far as I know, all issue of Railroad were pulp-sized and none were bedsheet. What's the year on your book?

Here's the March 1942 issue -

87469.jpg.8ae9f23956a9212e0273a776b0ec017d.jpg

This is from 1954. I don't think I have shown this one before but somebody may have posted it. Some of the last scifi covers by Schomburg. He continued to work but the number of pulps was severly reduced in the fifties.

4014787730_8534abaf27_o.jpg