• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

collector_bill...(waiting since 3/08)............$166.00 (promised order ship week of 8/31-9/5, now new ship date 9/10).

:news:

collector_bill received an email from ComicSupply today (9/5) that his books would ship next Thursday (9/10); one week later than we were told he would have his books shipped (from his March, 2008 order.)

doh!

So...did collector_bill get his books yet? :whistle:

:busy:

Anyone hear from wormboy lately? He has an outstanding order for $22 from me and hasn't posted since my "For Sale" thread on 9/14.

Again, not a big deal money wise, just trying to get closure and see if everything is still A-OK with a board member. Or if others were having a similar issue but didn't want to speak out.

Ed

collector_bill...(waiting since 3/08)............$166.00 (promised order ship week of 8/31-9/5, now new ship date 9/10).

collector_bill received an email from ComicSupply today (9/5) that his books would ship next Thursday (9/10); one week later than we were told he would have his books shipped (from his March, 2008 order.)

doh!

So...did collector_bill get his books yet? :whistle:

:busy:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=167835&Number=3474460#Post3474460

BucOne

Used to be MarkWeb

Used to be WolfHulk

Used to be Roxx Gang

BucOne and HGComics sharing a computer

Arch posted this in the Strike Forum

doh! Can't he get it through his head that he can run but not hide.

BucOne

Used to be MarkWeb

Used to be WolfHulk

Used to be Roxx Gang

He's just not real clear on the concept of "hiding"

Making antisemitic comments while simultaneous slurring other ethnic groups is as good a job of "hiding" as these guys:

bad-hiding-place.jpg

BucOne

Used to be MarkWeb

Used to be WolfHulk

Used to be Roxx Gang

Making antisemitic comments while simultaneous slurring other ethnic groups is as good a job of "hiding" as these guys:

I think I found his cats.

cats-with-hitler-mustaches.png

BucOne

Used to be MarkWeb

Used to be WolfHulk

Used to be Roxx Gang

I think I found his cats.

cats-with-hitler-mustaches.png

That one on the right has really got it down! lol

:bump: 10/07/09 PROBATION LIST UPDATE :bump:

THE HALL OF SHAME

The following Board Members have been elected by the community to the

Probation List's "Hall of Shame" for gross misconduct as members in the

Marketplace Forum:

•  
  • Herald2Galactus
    (Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

• gilbertotorres
    (added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• ComicSupply
    (added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

• CAP freak
    (added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• AlleyBat
    (added 5/23/08 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member)

• TFL
    (added 6/2/09 - 6th "Hall of Shame" Member)

THE PROBATION LIST

The following Board Members are currently on "Probation" for failure to complete

a Marketplace Forum transaction in good faith after one month's time:

• aaron568 (added 11/6/08)

• brasseye (added 7/2/09)

• bronzejunkie (added 3/26/07)

• BucOne (added 3/24/09) aka WolfHulk aka Roxx Gang aka MarkWeb

• clobberintime (added 11/7/07)

• comicmankev (added 3/27/07)

• DarkKnight2K4 (added 4/24/08)

• donavan74 (added 3/27/07)

• Ghastly (added by majority vote 12/3/07)

• Henchman (added 4/25/08)

• HGComics (added 10/7/09) (Click for details)

• Jmarch51 (added 2/14/08)

• Lighthouse (added 6/13/07)

• Marc Wolfe (added 9/15/08)

• matewan1990 (added 3/3/08)

• mjacobs8 (added 1/24/09)

• Nascar (added 6/2/07)

• NEXTLVL (added 10/12/08)

• rza808 (added 12/29/08)

• Sid (added 8/8/07)

• SIXX_VAN_ROSE (added 11/7/08)

• SpiderJay300 (added 9/15/07)

• Superman20 (added 12/18/07)

• Taz007 (added 7/15/09)

• THATONEGUY (added 1/11/08)

• TVanderZwaag (added 6/23/09)

I'm not trying to start anything, but is he guilty by association? If it’s a shill account, it will be deleted correct? I just don't want someone to be falsely put on the Probation List.

If he doesn't want to be guilty by association, he needs to log in with another computer.

As it is now, he's guilty by association.

Once again like I said, I'm not trying to start anything. It hasn't been proven that HGComics did not complete a transaction within 30 days. For all we know it can be a friend, relative or a shill. But until that is proven I don't think he deserves to be on the list.

Furthermore if it turns out that it's a shill, the account will be banned. Thus there is no need for him to be on the list. If it can't be proven either way maybe a * by Bucone's name saying he could potentially be HGComics.

I'm all for punishing the people that need to be punished, but I'm also all for saving the people that need to be saved. Until it can be proven, I don't think he/she should be punished. 2c

It would be nice for HGComics to get on here to defend him/herself, so we can know what is what.

If he doesn't want to be guilty by association, he needs to log in with another computer.

Who left you in charge. Who are you to say that? You are wrong on this point. I use my computer and friends computers all the time. Who knows. Until proven guilty he should not be on the list.

Who left you in charge. Who are you to say that? You are wrong on this point. I use my computer and friends computers all the time. Who knows. Until proven guilty he should not be on the list.

1) Until proven innocent he is a shill.

2) I couldn't care less where you log in at.

3) I never said I was in charge. My voice is the same as yours.

4) If you think I'll shut up because your opinion is different than mine, good luck.

5) If you want to play the card, I guarantee I can be a bigger one.

4) If you think I'll shut up because your opinion is different than mine, good luck.

(worship) I'm so sorry computer tough guy! How do you know he is a shill? I remember everyone called me a shill for comicsupply but It was proven I wasn't. Hey if he's a shill then ya put him on the list but until then he should be innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

Guys, ALL of this conversation needs to take place in the Probation DISCUSSION thread--not the Probation Thread itself.

(worship) I'm so sorry computer tough guy! How do you know he is a shill? I remember everyone called me a shill for comicsupply but It was proven I wasn't. Hey if he's a shill then ya put him on the list but until then he should be innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

I'll just drop it. This will go nowhere productive.

This was being discussed in the wrong thread. So I moved it here where it belongs. I still feel that HGComics doesn't belong on the Probation List until we do some further investigating.

If we are going to police ourselves, we need to actually police ourselves. It isn't productive to just arrest random people. If this gets out that we put people on the Probation List because of who they know. The Boards will become smaller and hurt a hobby that I love.

I would prefer to give everyone a fair run at the Boards before we Blacklist them. I want to see this hobby continue to grow. I'm going to PM HGComics to see if he/she would like to come on this thread to defend him/herself.

This was being discussed in the wrong thread. So I moved it here where it belongs. I still feel that HGComics doesn't belong on the Probation List until we do some further investigating.

If we are going to police ourselves, we need to actually police ourselves. It isn't productive to just arrest random people. If this gets out that we put people on the Probation List because of who they know. The Boards will become smaller and hurt a hobby that I love.

I would prefer to give everyone a fair run at the Boards before we Blacklist them. I want to see this hobby continue to grow. I'm going to PM HGComics to see if he/she would like to come on this thread to defend him/herself.

So if Arch notices someone logged in with Cap_Freak's IP address, we should just let him buy and sell until he admits he's Connor?

Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

So if Arch notices someone logged in with Cap_Freak's IP address, we should just let him buy and sell until he admits he's Connor?

Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

Agreed. It's way too easy to create a new account, and this is hardly even trying. I say be wary until proven innocent.

I have a name to add. BKWON12

A few months ago he sent me a book to press and submit to CGC.

He was fairly excited about it until he learned the book he was hoping was a 9.4 turned out to be a PLOD book. I sent him a PM alerting him to the fact (which he read) and has never replied.

I am out the fees and cost of the pressing and I am stuck with the book. A pebble on lifes journey, but I felt it warranted being called out.

I still feel that HGComics doesn't belong on the Probation List until we do some further investigating.

I disagree.

BucOne has changed his name 4 times already in an attempt to hide his identity so he can escape the Probation List. Now another account has been created and they're "claiming" to be someone else that just happens to be using the same computer as BucOne.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not that gullible...and I don't need a notarized document telling me that something smells wrong here.

I created a seperate listing for HGComics with a link to the reason why he was added. People can then judge for themselves to either do business with HGComics or not based on this knowledge.

Whither? hm You know the facts Steve. Many of us here stuck up for you when you were down - way down. We helped you back, we ignored your debts until you were able to make good, we asked others to do the same for a wayward Board brother. Try a little humility.

Once again like I said, I'm not trying to start anything. It hasn't been proven that HGComics did not complete a transaction within 30 days. For all we know it can be a friend, relative or a shill. But until that is proven I don't think he deserves to be on the list.

Furthermore if it turns out that it's a shill, the account will be banned. Thus there is no need for him to be on the list. If it can't be proven either way maybe a * by Bucone's name saying he could potentially be HGComics.

I'm all for punishing the people that need to be punished, but I'm also all for saving the people that need to be saved. Until it can be proven, I don't think he/she should be punished. 2c

It would be nice for HGComics to get on here to defend him/herself, so we can know what is what.

That is why I wrote this.

Whither? hm You know the facts Steve. Many of us here stuck up for you when you were down - way down. We helped you back, we ignored your debts until you were able to make good, we asked others to do the same for a wayward Board brother. Try a little humility.

I had humility. What does your statement have to do with ANYTHING that has been discussed in the past few days?

You're just using it as a dig at me because I called you out for being a a few days ago.

Try a little civility, David.

If it can't be proven either way maybe a * by Bucone's name saying he could potentially be HGComics.

That is why I wrote this.

I put a link by HGComics entry which details why HGComics could potentially be BucOne. It's the same thing. People will now be educated about the situation and can make their own informed decision. Arch was obviously suspicious as well and felt it was necessary to alert us to it.

And I don't feel it's necessary for another board member to get ripped off before we make people aware of the obvious (and quite frankly...lame) attempt at hiding his identity yet again from his place on the Proabation List.

I had humility.

Try keeping it.