Page 15 of 43 « First<1314151617>Last »
Topic Options
#4037610 - 05/26/10 01:31 PM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: DrWatson]
Boozad Offline

Please, please. No more man-crushes. I've hit my limit.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: England.
My wife said that.

#4120498 - 07/03/10 06:13 PM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: Boozad]
Boozad Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

My Photobucket account got ripped and my folder's disappeared so all the images have disappeared out of the first post

I have to pack some books up so I'll take some more photos and see if the mods can overlay the post \:\(

#4146807 - 07/17/10 06:14 AM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: Boozad]
Thomas Nielsen Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: home
 Originally Posted By: Boozad
My Photobucket account got ripped and my folder's disappeared so all the images have disappeared out of the first post

I have to pack some books up so I'll take some more photos and see if the mods can overlay the post \:\(

Just edit your first post and replace the urls ?

#4146815 - 07/17/10 07:03 AM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: Thomas Nielsen]
Boozad Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Thomas Nielsen

The post is too old for me to edit, it would need divine mod intervention!

#4146819 - 07/17/10 07:12 AM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: Boozad]
Thomas Nielsen Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: home

Ah i see, didn't know there was a statute of limitation on the edit feature \:\)

#4150511 - 07/19/10 02:27 PM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: Boozad]
Billy Galaxy Offline
I am gonna miss that car.

Loc: Portland, OR 97209

Someone needs to allow you to fix this, your packing instructions are very handy and have saved many books from being damaged by inexperienced sellers that I simply show the tutorial to. = huge thanks to you.

www.billygalaxy.com billygalaxy_on_facebook
www.wondernw.com http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/Billy-Galaxy-vintage-toys
WANTED: MOST DC super pet covers VF+ or better, ANY Alex Schomburg, L.B. Cole or Norm Saunders covers Fine+ or better, ANY Ziff-Davis or Avon comics VF or better, MOST octopus or giant insect covers...

#4150545 - 07/19/10 02:47 PM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: Billy Galaxy]
Boozad Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Billy Galaxy

Someone needs to allow you to fix this, your packing instructions are very handy and have saved many books from being damaged by inexperienced sellers that I simply show the tutorial to. = huge thanks to you.

I'm sure a mod will be kind enought to overlay the post when I get the photos uploaded. My card reader has gone on the blink so I need to buy a CF adaptor, once I've got it I'll get the photos uploaded and the post rewritten \(thumbs u

#4150689 - 07/19/10 04:04 PM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: Boozad]
everlongcomics Offline
If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

Loc: Edinburgh
how many slabs do cgc pack into a box for shipping? dont wanna send off 10 comics to find I get charged for 2 shipping boxes, with one box packed out & one slab in the other. lets say they are modern comics.

#4150706 - 07/19/10 04:13 PM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: everlongcomics]
bomber-bob Offline
Pedigreed

Loc: Western Suburbs of Chicago
 Originally Posted By: everlongcomics
how many slabs do cgc pack into a box for shipping? dont wanna send off 10 comics to find I get charged for 2 shipping boxes, with one box packed out & one slab in the other. lets say they are modern comics.

I believe they can fit up to 30 comics in one large box, the same limit as the number of comics in a single invoice. More than 30 comics will require multiple
boxes.

#4151453 - 07/20/10 01:04 AM Re: Maybe The Wrong Place But... How To Pack Your Books For Shipping [Re: everlongcomics]
Boozad Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: everlongcomics

Yep they'll fit in one box John. Just make sure that if they're subbed on different tiers you request they be shipped back in one lot. And make it impossible to miss as well!

Page 15 of 43 « First<1314151617>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, PaulS., ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
NGC 1913-D TY2 Buffalo Nickel AU50 - Only 4 HOURS LEFT! 250$ Coin for 140$.
by TheTdotP
07:47 PM
FS: Confederate Collectors ?
by agentjim007
01:05 AM
FSH: Blue Beauty 1819 50C Capped Bust Half, PCGS AU55 CAC, Overton-109
by BROADSTRUCK
08:30 AM
Anyone selling junk silver?
by mtnstyne
11/19/14 10:49 PM
Comics Marketplace
CGC's Avg 6, ASM 129, TOS 57, DD 7, FF 48, MSH 12, GI Combat 8 109
by lhcomics
Marvel Preview 4 1974 Spanish Variant
by Mijael77
ASM 316 Mark Jewellers variant
by Mijael77
Captain America Auction Bronze Age 59 Books Ends 11/22 9 PM Pacific
by joel scott
07:37 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.018 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles