• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Not sure where to post this but figured this was the place.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

Connors parents were contacted and they pretty much did nothing.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little individual_without_enough_empathy that doesn't care about anybody else but himself. :sumo:

+1

I met Steve for the first time at SDCC and he was a pleasure. He made me feel like I was important and he couldn't have been friendlier. I would imagine that he is just too classy and kind to bring this up and I appreciate Kenny doing so.

It's obvious that capfreak hasn't learned much from his 4 visits to the probation list and he does indeed bite the hand that helps him.

Edited by thehumantorch

I just don't get it. What motivated Connor to do such a thing?

He has a severe case of the dumbazz. hm

(thumbs u It sure seems that way. Tough ailment to cure as well. This little man is going to have a rough life ahead of him. You should learn to have respect for others. Chances are squirt you're going to rip off/disrespect the wrong comic geek one day. This twit has been posting and getting along with entirely too many folks on this board as of late. Can't we all just ignore him and maybe he'll just go away? Be proud of yourself once again punk. (thumbs u

(thumbs u It sure seems that way. Tough ailment to cure as well. This little man is going to have a rough life ahead of him. You should learn to have respect for others. Chances are squirt you're going to rip off/disrespect the wrong comic geek one day. This twit has been posting and getting along with entirely too many folks on this board as of late. Can't we all just ignore him and maybe he'll just go away? Be proud of yourself once again punk. (thumbs u

Ban him from the boards and we won't HAVE to ignore him.....

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little individual_without_enough_empathy that doesn't care about anybody else but himself. :sumo:

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

I have no doubt it's true. Just think it should be addressed by the persons affected vs. hearing it second hand on a message board. That's how rumors start and stories gain a life of their own when the people affected aren't here to get the facts straight...

Jim

the story is true, and worse than you could imagine. I understand Steve didn't want to come on himself and let it be known, But Kenny felt that other people need to know this, and Steve said it was ok to post it. There are people who may not have been aware of What Connor has been up to, but this takes it to a whole new level. I agree that people need to be aware because it has to be known that he can not trusted in the slightest degree. There is a difference in posting flippant remarks & not mailing books and sabotaging a person's job & reputation.

I was going to call Steve today and let him know that I would be more than happy to represent him in any legal action, free of charge, should he decide to take that route.

There's nothing like a multi-thousand dollar judgment to make a lax parent change their attitude.

I hear there are some nice boot camps for delinquents out on lonely street. I will discuss with Steve the option of accepting Connor getting sent to one by his parents in lieu of monetary settlement.

Hey, Connor, how fast do you think your parents will have your bags packed for boot camp if it means they don't have a to pay out a settlement for your actions?

I hear they have very fashionable hair stylists.

military_haircut.jpg

Hope you got a good laugh at Steve's expense. I am ready and able to make sure it's the last time you laugh for a good long time.

Best,

Chris

Right on, Chris! Now THAT is class in action!

I don't want that twerp in my military. Although, having him mop and wax my floor at my whim might be fun. hm

What an ungrateful little ing twatface. He deserves a beating.

Jim

I agree Jim but if this is true is pretty darn pathetic. My parents would have whooped my arse.

Edited by Silver Surfer

And to do it to Steve, wow. We were all teenagers once. I would wager that you'd be hard pressed to find one among us that was this much of a disrespectful *spoon*.

Honestly, I was a dik, but I NEVER would have shown this kind of disrepect to someone who was so generous with me

He needs to get his azz physically kicked, by his parents or his peers. I realize that isn't a PC thing to say, nor is it enlightened or evolved, but it works. Some of the best lessons I learned, I learned from getting my azz handed to me.

And to do it to Steve, wow. We were all teenagers once. I would wager that you'd be hard pressed to find one among us that was this much of a disrespectful *spoon*.

Honestly, I was a dik, but I NEVER would have shown this kind of disrepect to someone who was so generous with me

He needs to get his azz physically kicked, by his parents or his peers. I realize that isn't a PC thing to say, nor is it enlightened or evolved, but it works. Some of the best lessons I learned, I learned from getting my azz handed to me.

He needs to get his arse whooped in public by a 10 year old girl. I've seen this kid, any 10 year old girl could take him. :sumo:

He needs to get his arse whooped in public by a 10 year old girl. I've seen this kid, any 10 year old girl could take him. :sumo:

I think he could take a 10 year old girl, hell any girl for that matter. Once they look at that goofy looking kid they'll fall themselves laughing histarically.

I think he could take a 10 year old girl, hell any girl for that matter. Once they look at that goofy looking kid they'll fall themselves laughing histarically.

:roflmao:

Jim

I agree Jim but if this is true is pretty darn pathetic. My parents would have whooped my arse.

I would normally agree with you but in this instance I knew Steve was not going to out Connor here(ask him yourself if you want to know why) but agreed people should be made aware that the kid has lost his way. Steve told enough people about what happened to get the word out, I just felt it needed to be heard here because there are many board members who do not read every thread or are not privy to every conversation and have no idea of the past or present history Connor is quickly accumulating.

And as I said in my post, Connor can feel free to come here and set me straight and tell his side. I wish he would actually because I am flabbergasted as to what could have possibly been going through his mind at the time to think that prank was anything but malicious and extremely damaging to Steve.

it's a effed up situation, but you have to blame the mods here for not banning cappfreak after he admitted his age. sorry, mods, i <3 you and all, but the rules are the rules. this is a 18 and up message board. (shrug)

Ban him from the boards and we won't HAVE to ignore him.....

That was the actions that the NOD took after learning about his fraudulent behavior with CGC board transactions.

it's a effed up situation, but you have to blame the mods here for not banning cappfreak after he admitted his age. sorry, mods, i <3 you and all, but the rules are the rules. this is a 18 and up message board. (shrug)
16 years old and up! ;)

Jim

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

I had questioned earlier if he had business dealing on that number. That really truly sucks.

16 years old and up! ;)

are you sure? the profile question ask if you're 18. hm

16 years old and up! ;)

are you sure? the profile question ask if you're 18. hm

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/64467/site_id/1#import

I'm as turn the other cheek as the next guy. Moreso, I think. But I'm also, like Calvin, both the minister, and the little blonde boy with a pet Tiger, a believer in wrath and judgement. What's my point?

Sometimes, people just need a good old fashioned aszwhooping. And I'm talking adults, not spankings for kids.

Conner,

You're due, son. It's going to happen. It's not a question of if, but when.. And when you're sucking down teeth, ala Invincible, issue 62, and you can't breathe, and your eyes are twice normal size from shock, while parodoxically half shut from the swelling, and you're praying and telling God you're gonna change and never be a tool again, remember this post.

You had it coming.