• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

I called Kenny to get the full uncensored story.

Total move. I have no idea how to respond to that.

Connor should be banned. He doesn't belong here.

Ive been watching this punk post on here for months. He has no character, sense of responsibilty, or remorse. Ive seen him get arrongant and say totally dumb mess to some very respectable board members. He constantly sticks his nose in threads where no one wants him. Four times on the probation list! Come on, theres no excuses. This little twerp just doesnt get it. He offers nothing of any value to these boards.

DRX

Exactly. Red Hook was banned for way less than this.

He brings no value to the boards. Just disruption.

what a D IC K

connor, what is wrong with you boy? you tarded or something?

j

"Don't worry scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick @$$ lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now."

one of the many great lines from Idiocracy.

Thanks for the laugh. Great movie, I'm still finding folks that have not seen it that I must educate.

what a D IC K

connor, what is wrong with you boy? you tarded or something?

j

"Don't worry scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick @$$ lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now."

one of the many great lines from Idiocracy.

Thanks for the laugh. Great movie, I'm still finding folks that have not seen it that I must educate.

"Batin' ! "

Not sure where to post this but figured this was the place.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

Connors parents were contacted and they pretty much did nothing.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little individual_without_enough_empathy that doesn't care about anybody else but himself. :sumo:

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

I have no doubt it's true. Just think it should be addressed by the persons affected vs. hearing it second hand on a message board. That's how rumors start and stories gain a life of their own when the people affected aren't here to get the facts straight...

Jim

the story is true, and worse than you could imagine. I understand Steve didn't want to come on himself and let it be known, But Kenny felt that other people need to know this, and Steve said it was ok to post it. There are people who may not have been aware of What Connor has been up to, but this takes it to a whole new level. I agree that people need to be aware because it has to be known that he can not trusted in the slightest degree. There is a difference in posting flippant remarks & not mailing books and sabotaging a person's job & reputation.

I was going to call Steve today and let him know that I would be more than happy to represent him in any legal action, free of charge, should he decide to take that route.

There's nothing like a multi-thousand dollar judgment to make a lax parent change their attitude.

I hear there are some nice boot camps for delinquents out on lonely street. I will discuss with Steve the option of accepting Connor getting sent to one by his parents in lieu of monetary settlement.

Hey, Connor, how fast do you think your parents will have your bags packed for boot camp if it means they don't have a to pay out a settlement for your actions?

I hear they have very fashionable hair stylists.

military_haircut.jpg

Hope you got a good laugh at Steve's expense. I am ready and able to make sure it's the last time you laugh for a good long time.

Best,

Chris

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little individual_without_enough_empathy that doesn't care about anybody else but himself. :sumo:

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

I have no doubt it's true. Just think it should be addressed by the persons affected vs. hearing it second hand on a message board. That's how rumors start and stories gain a life of their own when the people affected aren't here to get the facts straight...

Jim

the story is true, and worse than you could imagine. I understand Steve didn't want to come on himself and let it be known, But Kenny felt that other people need to know this, and Steve said it was ok to post it. There are people who may not have been aware of What Connor has been up to, but this takes it to a whole new level. I agree that people need to be aware because it has to be known that he can not trusted in the slightest degree. There is a difference in posting flippant remarks & not mailing books and sabotaging a person's job & reputation.

I was going to call Steve today and let him know that I would be more than happy to represent him in any legal action, free of charge, should he decide to take that route.

There's nothing like a multi-thousand dollar judgment to make a lax parent change their attitude.

I hear there are some nice boot camps for delinquents out on lonely street. I will discuss with Steve the option of accepting Connor getting sent to one by his parents in lieu of monetary settlement.

Hey, Connor, how fast do you think your parents will have your bags packed for boot camp if it means they don't have a to pay out a settlement for your actions?

military_haircut.jpg

Hope you got a good laugh at Steve's expense. I am ready and able to make sure it's the last time you laugh for a good long time.

Best,

Chris

Right on, Chris! Now THAT is class in action!

:o That little p-rick.

Shocker that parents didn't do anything. Explains alot about his behavior.

I've never dealt with this child, Connor and never will. But can this story really be true? I believe the part about Steve hooking the kid up and helping him out. But really, he got ahold of Steve's phone and phuked with it?

I don't know how everyone else was raised but where I came from......a person like Connor more than likely wouldn't stop behaving improperly until he had a thorough beat down. I'm not advocating violence but eventually, one day he's going to mess with the wrong person, somebody who won't find any humor in what he's doing, and he's going to get filled in with a knuckle sandwich and deservedly so. (did I really just say knuckle sandwich? Man I am getting old)

What a little geek. And I mean that in a negative way.

When I was typing my response, that's exactly what I thought.

Nothing like a good arse-whipping to set you on the straight and narrow.

But, while they don't seem too concerned with thier son's behavior, I'll bet that they'd be beating down the doors of the police station and a law office if someone would dare to put a hand on their "precious little guy".

This seems more than appropriate to explain CAPfreak's actions, despite the fact that there's really NO excuse for the way he did Steve B.

The Scorpion and the Frog

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river. The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

Jim

Jim

military_haircut.jpg

Best,

Chris

YES! Great work Chris......hopefully Steve takes you up on this offer :wishluck:

I'm flabbergasted that Cap_Freak doesn't seem to have a clue about how to behave, or the real ramifications that his stupid actions can have on the livelihoods of others.

Wow, I just heard about this. That is crazy. What's wrong with that kid. He seemed mentally stable in San Diego. I guess he's like a bear, though. He'll attack when you least expect it. Nobody had the grapes to confront that kid on the convention floor...however, I think if he is seen in public again there could be a problem.