• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Not sure where to post this but figured this was the place.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

Connors parents were contacted and they pretty much did nothing.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

:boo:

Man... does the drama with this boy ever stop? Sheesh. Sorry to hear Steve got the short end of the stick.

Steve might have been one of the last guys on this board/in this hobby who knows this kid's story that would have given him a 42nd chance like this.

It seems his location "lonely street" is just getting more lonely.

He's always so quick with a smartass comment in reply to his actions. I wonder when/if he's going to try and obfuscate this latest indignity.

And to do it to Steve, wow. We were all teenagers once. I would wager that you'd be hard pressed to find one among us that was this much of a disrespectful .

C

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little individual_without_enough_empathy that doesn't care about anybody else but himself. :sumo:

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little individual_without_enough_empathy that doesn't care about anybody else but himself. :sumo:

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

Jim

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

I have no doubt it's true. Just think it should be addressed by the persons affected vs. hearing it second hand on a message board. That's how rumors start and stories gain a life of their own when the people affected aren't here to get the facts straight...

Jim

If you had heard the message, it was far from a joke.

What was the reason given for this behavior? Was it meant as a joke?

what a D IC K

connor, what is wrong with you boy? you tarded or something?

j

He would have to improve to reach "" level. If I were Steve I would see if I could take legal action against his parents.

Jim

Hearing from Steve on this would be great. I agree.

He's the only original party that might come forward and tell the real story.

Short of Steve coming forward I will take the word of several respected board members all of whom heard the story first hand and corroborate each other's statements.

Frankly, the party that is responsible for the transgression would not realize/admit he did anything wrong even if he found himself in an orange jumpsuit making little rocks out of big ones.

I don't hold out hope for an honest explanation from the pre-pubed-punchline that he has become.

what a D IC K

connor, what is wrong with you boy? you tarded or something?

j

He would have to improve to reach "" level. If I were Steve I would see if I could take legal action against his parents.

+1

I bet you that his parents would then CARE.

I called Kenny to get the full uncensored story.

Total move. I have no idea how to respond to that.

Connor should be banned. He doesn't belong here.

I called Kenny to get the full uncensored story.

Total move. I have no idea how to respond to that.

Connor should be banned. He doesn't belong here.

Ive been watching this punk post on here for months. He has no character, sense of responsibilty, or remorse. Ive seen him get arrongant and say totally dumb mess to some very respectable board members. He constantly sticks his nose in threads where no one wants him. Four times on the probation list! Come on, theres no excuses. This little twerp just doesnt get it. He offers nothing of any value to these boards.

DRX

Jim

I have no doubt it's true. Just think it should be addressed by the persons affected vs. hearing it second hand on a message board. That's how rumors start and stories gain a life of their own when the people affected aren't here to get the facts straight...

Jim

the story is true, and worse than you could imagine. I understand Steve didn't want to come on himself and let it be known, But Kenny felt that other people need to know this, and Steve said it was ok to post it. There are people who may not have been aware of What Connor has been up to, but this takes it to a whole new level. I agree that people need to be aware because it has to be known that he can not trusted in the slightest degree. There is a difference in posting flippant remarks & not mailing books and sabotaging a person's job & reputation.