Page 639 of 2766 « First<637638639640641>Last »
Topic Options
#3371679 - 08/12/09 11:17 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: JerryZ]
User 01001010 Offline
Pedigreed

Loc: under your bed
what a D IC K

connor, what is wrong with you boy? you tarded or something?

j

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#3371694 - 08/12/09 11:28 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: User 01001010]
hockey&comicsguy Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Nati
 Originally Posted By: Junkenstein99
what a D IC K

connor, what is wrong with you boy? you tarded or something?

j

"Don't worry scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick @$$ lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now."

one of the many great lines from Idiocracy.

#3371700 - 08/12/09 11:29 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Bosco685]
hockey&comicsguy Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Bosco685
 Originally Posted By: hockey&comicsguy
did I really just say knuckle sandwich?

Yes, you did. But you forgot to mention with whoop-butt mustard.

Good, old fashioned justice served on a platter.

#3371701 - 08/12/09 11:30 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Ze-man]
Mac Man Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CT
 Originally Posted By: Ze-man
Not sure where to post this but figured this was the place.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

Connors parents were contacted and they pretty much did nothing.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Man... does the drama with this boy ever stop? Sheesh. Sorry to hear Steve got the short end of the stick.

My CAF Art Gallery

"Yeah, yeah. He thinks being a Dungeon Master gives him a license to mess with our heads."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps I should let you encounter kittens and grandmas so as to not upset you."

Pain heals.
Chicks dig scars.
Glory is forever.

#3371713 - 08/12/09 11:37 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Mac Man]
comix4fun Offline

This is one of the rare times that having no friends works in my favor.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Under The Serious Moonlight
Steve might have been one of the last guys on this board/in this hobby who knows this kid's story that would have given him a 42nd chance like this.

It seems his location "lonely street" is just getting more lonely.

He's always so quick with a smartass comment in reply to his actions. I wonder when/if he's going to try and obfuscate this latest indignity.

And to do it to Steve, wow. We were all teenagers once. I would wager that you'd be hard pressed to find one among us that was this much of a disrespectful *spoon*.

C

"That's my secret.....I'm always angry."

"I wake up in the morning and I *spoon* excellence. I am just a big, hairy, American, winning machine."

#3371740 - 08/12/09 11:44 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Ze-man]
awe4one Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Anytime/Anywhere

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

www.awe4one.com

"I think I can list 10 people that could leave the boards to make them a peaceful place and you are on that list." - GCCBCO

#3371749 - 08/12/09 11:47 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: awe4one]
Shark Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Oklahoma City, OK
 Originally Posted By: awe4one

Isn't this something Steve or Cap should be revealing vs. hearing it second hand on a public forum? Not trying to defend his actions, if true, but this doesn't seem to be one of those issues that should be exposed by anyone other than the original parties on a message board...

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little *spoon* that doesn't care about anybody else but himself.
"Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy. the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period."

Shark's Feedback Thread:
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4294915

#3371762 - 08/12/09 11:51 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Shark]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: I'm busy interneting.
 Originally Posted By: shark2557

Jim

I disagree. I'm glad Kenny posted it. It just reinforces the fact that Connor is a clueless little *spoon* that doesn't care about anybody else but himself.

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

How to use the search function.

I'm so first, I'm last. - Me

#3371770 - 08/12/09 11:54 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: VintageComics]
hockey&comicsguy Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: r1970d

The story is true. He changed Steve's personal voice mail to an "F" bomb greeting.

Steve lost lots of business to Heritage because of that. It was a few days before SB realized what had Conner did. By then the damage was done.

WOW! Could this be a legal matter?

#3371771 - 08/12/09 11:54 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: VintageComics]
awe4one Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Anytime/Anywhere
 Originally Posted By: r1970d
 Originally Posted By: shark2557

Jim

I have no doubt it's true. Just think it should be addressed by the persons affected vs. hearing it second hand on a message board. That's how rumors start and stories gain a life of their own when the people affected aren't here to get the facts straight...

Jim

www.awe4one.com

"I think I can list 10 people that could leave the boards to make them a peaceful place and you are on that list." - GCCBCO

Page 639 of 2766 « First<637638639640641>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
11:57 AM
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
10/20/14 07:25 PM
Comics Marketplace
Ebay auctions ending Sunday 10/26...Copper/Moder
n Thanos registry set comics

by Skynwalker
05:21 PM
***Wonder Woman #1 CGC 4.0 White Pages (1942)***
by jaja-mon12
02:55 PM
The 'Time to sell some books' Sale - featuring Raw, CGC and sets
by artistlost
02:28 PM
Marvel Family Comics #1 and FF 44 9.6
by Justin71287
02:16 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.283 seconds in which 0.272 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles IDW Publishing