• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Not sure where to post this but figured this was the place.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

Connors parents were contacted and they pretty much did nothing.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Wow, that is unbelievable :mad:

Hey Conner:

447430453_24bcd5a892_m.jpg

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

I was curious if Connor showed up at any of the recent cons but did not want to dredge up the same old garbage. I don't understand why anyone is hell bent on giving this kid so many chances. Is it me or does anyone else see this as enabler behavior. No big surprise that his parents did nothing either.

I feel bad for Steve because it most likely cost him as he quite possibly uses the phone for business as well.

Man, that is sad.

Steve told a bunch of us the story. :baiting:

I know, I was waiting on everyone else to share with the class but you didn't

:baiting:

I think we all want to cut Conner a few breaks because we want young people in our hobby but it ain't working.

How many chances do you get? This hobby doesn't need "young people" like Conner.

The Professor Teaching and his Students listening. You paying attention CapFreak! your the next Generation....... doh!

SDCC2009202.jpg

This was a recent post that had me doh!

Don't blame the person that posted this - he had no idea about all the garbage going on.

Why is CAPfreak even still here? He lied about his age to get on here. Does the fact that he's now old enough to be here some how give him a Golden ticket to stay here?!? He should be banned as though he were a shill, IMHO.

That sends a message to others who are not old enough (substitute too imature to know what damage their actions do) to just "Come on down boys, the water is fine!"

:screwy:

Wow, that is unbelievable :mad:

Hey Conner:

447430453_24bcd5a892_m.jpg

Straight and to the point. :applause:

They say one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch. Well, here's saying we'd be much better off if that arrogant little individual_without_enough_empathy would just disappear for good. :sumo:

:o That little p-rick.

Shocker that parents didn't do anything. Explains alot about his behavior.

istockphoto_4274191-apple-doesn-t-fall-far-from-the-tree.jpg

And if I have to settle up with everyone to get off the list (which is fine, and I have done at least imo)
I was really counting on those Mylars....but it's been so long I forgot the details.

All I remember is that my opinion of you is low. And my opinion of people coming to your defense is in a state of diminishing lows as well.

It's a reality. You'll claim innocense. No biggee anymore. So don't bother.

He should be banned as though he were a shill, IMHO.

Basically this. Stop him yapping around everyone's ankles like the vindictive, remorseless little neck that he is.

I've never dealt with this child, Connor and never will. But can this story really be true? I believe the part about Steve hooking the kid up and helping him out. But really, he got ahold of Steve's phone and phuked with it?

I don't know how everyone else was raised but where I came from......a person like Connor more than likely wouldn't stop behaving improperly until he had a thorough beat down. I'm not advocating violence but eventually, one day he's going to mess with the wrong person, somebody who won't find any humor in what he's doing, and he's going to get filled in with a knuckle sandwich and deservedly so. (did I really just say knuckle sandwich? Man I am getting old)

What a little geek. And I mean that in a negative way.

Why is CAPfreak even still here? He lied about his age to get on here. Does the fact that he's now old enough to be here some how give him a Golden ticket to stay here?!? He should be banned as though he were a shill, IMHO.

That sends a message to others who are not old enough (substitute too imature to know what damage their actions do) to just "Come on down boys, the water is fine!"

:screwy:

+1

Why would ANYONE hook up this kid with ANYTHING is beyond me..Hotel ,Passes?? WTF!!!

Next thing you know people will be hooking up other and helping them out..And maybe some others on here that are LESS then honest..WHY enable this guy..get him outta here!

So if I up..Will someone here please take me under their wing? NO THEY SHOULD NOT!!

I dont know capfreak and havent dealt with him BUT have read enough bad things to say I would NEVER help him out in any way.Whats this guy thinking?? :screwy: