Page 637 of 2786 « First<635636637638639>Last »
Topic Options
#3371227 - 08/12/09 06:57 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: JohnT]
Boozad Offline

Please, please. No more man-crushes. I've hit my limit.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: England.
What a surprise meh

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#3371248 - 08/12/09 07:16 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Ze-man]
EvilAsh Online   offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: United States of Zombieland
 Originally Posted By: Ze-man
Not sure where to post this but figured this was the place.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

Connors parents were contacted and they pretty much did nothing.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Wow, that is unbelievable

Hey Conner:

#3371249 - 08/12/09 07:18 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: EvilAsh]
Bosco685 Offline

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? But whatever. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. Even if it's evil.

And lurking.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: USA
 Originally Posted By: EvilAsh

Hey Conner:

\:o

If even Steve feels this way, that is a bad path this kid is travelling.

#3371261 - 08/12/09 07:30 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: JohnT]
nocutename Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

I was curious if Connor showed up at any of the recent cons but did not want to dredge up the same old garbage. I don't understand why anyone is hell bent on giving this kid so many chances. Is it me or does anyone else see this as enabler behavior. No big surprise that his parents did nothing either.

I feel bad for Steve because it most likely cost him as he quite possibly uses the phone for business as well.

#3371265 - 08/12/09 07:35 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: thehumantorch]
Theagenes Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: thehumantorch
 Originally Posted By: greggy
 Originally Posted By: thehumantorch

Man, that is sad.
Steve told a bunch of us the story.

I know, I was waiting on everyone else to share with the class but you didn't

I think we all want to cut Conner a few breaks because we want young people in our hobby but it ain't working.

How many chances do you get? This hobby doesn't need "young people" like Conner.

AnAgeUndreamedOf.Com

#3371271 - 08/12/09 07:48 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Theagenes]
Bosco685 Offline

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? But whatever. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. Even if it's evil.

And lurking.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Quote:
The Professor Teaching and his Students listening. You paying attention CapFreak! your the next Generation....... doh\!

This was a recent post that had me doh\!

Don't blame the person that posted this - he had no idea about all the garbage going on.

#3371291 - 08/12/09 08:07 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Bosco685]
Lebowski Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Careful, man, there's a bevera...
Why do all of you guys never admit you were wrong, when you obviously are just badgering and verbally assaulting Connor?

Hey Connor, I'm still waiting on that strike.

;\)

Order your copy here!

#3371298 - 08/12/09 08:11 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Lebowski]
Bosco685 Offline

And lurking.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Lebowski
I'm still waiting on that strike.

#3371341 - 08/12/09 08:38 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Bosco685]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
Why is CAPfreak even still here? He lied about his age to get on here. Does the fact that he's now old enough to be here some how give him a Golden ticket to stay here?!? He should be banned as though he were a shill, IMHO.

That sends a message to others who are not old enough (substitute too imature to know what damage their actions do) to just "Come on down boys, the water is fine!"

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." - Forbush-Man 2014

#3371352 - 08/12/09 08:43 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: EvilAsh]
Shark Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Oklahoma City, OK
 Originally Posted By: EvilAsh

Hey Conner:

Straight and to the point.

They say one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch. Well, here's saying we'd be much better off if that arrogant little *spoon* would just disappear for good.

Page 637 of 2786 « First<635636637638639>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special 1st Squirrel GirlNo
by The Resurrection
B&B 30,GL 1, & Swamp Thing 37 on eBay
by tigers comics
FS: Four Color 199 The Sheriff of Bullet Valley by Barks
by drbanner
HALLOWEEN AUCTION: AFTERLIFE ARCHIE #1 #5 Pepoy LWA #36 Franc - ENDS @ MIDNIGHT!
by Point Five
Advertisements

Generated in 0.302 seconds in which 0.285 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles