• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Lord, Russ/Clive/BellaDonna/comicfanatic20/9milemax...how do you sleep at night, knowing you've stolen money from so many people?

INTENDING to send the goods doesn't make it any less theft.

Are you stupid? I am not Russ! I know him but I am not Russ.

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

Clive Jr. ? hm

Karl's Jr.? hm

Lord, Russ/Clive/BellaDonna/comicfanatic20/9milemax...how do you sleep at night, knowing you've stolen money from so many people?

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

Clive Jr. ? hm

Nope I have nothing to do with CS at all except I know Russ. I look to buy HG batman books and caps. Got any to sale :)

This is me. Jeff

I'll believe it when the two of you are standing next to each other....

lol

This is me. Jeff

That's not very nice of you calling Rock stupid. Didn't you notice he gave you an extra mile? :insane:

lol

That's me, always giving the extra mile....

(thumbs u

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

Clive Jr. ? hm

Nope I have nothing to do with CS at all except I know Russ. I look to buy HG batman books and caps. Got any to sale :)

I have some Batman caps for sale....what's your size...?

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

Clive Jr. ? hm

And Russ is one of your facebook friends. Isn't that sweet. :foryou:

Not sure where to post this but figured this was the place.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

Connors parents were contacted and they pretty much did nothing.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

In SD Steve B. took Connor(CapFreak) under his wing, and as I understood it hooked him up with a hotel, passes etc.. Very nice thing to do...giving a kid a second chance because we all make mistakes.

Long Story short, Conner somehow got Steve's cell phone and left a less then desirable message on Steve outgoing voice mail. Why I do not know, but I do know it cost Steve dearly in terms of cleaning up the mess.

If any of this is incorrect Conner please feel free to set me straight, otherwise take a hike.

Man, that is sad.

Man, that is sad.

Steve told a bunch of us the story. :baiting:

Man, that is sad.

That is seriously messed up.

Man, that is sad.

I know, I was waiting on everyone else to share with the class but you didn't

:baiting:

Man, that is sad.

I think we all want to cut Conner a few breaks because we want young people in our hobby but it ain't working.

Man, that is sad.

I think we all want to cut Conner a few breaks because we want young people in our hobby but it ain't working.

I think that train left the station a loooong time ago, to be honest.

Man, that is sad.

I think that train left the station a loooong time ago, to be honest.

Very true.

What was the reason given for this behavior? Was it meant as a joke?

That is messed up! doh!

Man, that is sad.

I'd be surprised if most of us feel that way. Personally I'd be happy if he took up collecting Pokemon cards.

What kind of message was it?