• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Well, except that the USPS generally settles up with the seller, not the buyer, as it is the buyer who actually purchases the insurance. :) Good luck to both.

hm

As a buyer, I recently put in an insurance claim with the USPS and it was approved and they sent me a check. :shrug:

I filed online. It simply just asks you if you are the sender or recipient.

If you have all the info I think that either party can process the claim.

Exactly! (thumbs u

I processed a claim with USPS as a buyer from the UK when a slab arrived cracked. As long as I provided a receipt for reholdering they'd refund me the cost.

More importantly, my understanding is that the person who files the claim is the only one who can check up on it with the USPS. The buyer filed, so the buyer has to follow up and ask about what the status is on this claim.

Well, except that the USPS generally settles up with the seller, not the buyer, as it is the buyer who actually purchases the insurance. :) Good luck to both.

hm

As a buyer, I recently put in an insurance claim with the USPS and it was approved and they sent me a check. :shrug:

I filed online. It simply just asks you if you are the sender or recipient.

If you have all the info I think that either party can process the claim.

Exactly! (thumbs u

Well yes, and no. The other party is asked to supply information in both cases (whether you are aware of it or not). :)

Domo & Rock..................Good Times. :cloud9:

goodtimes6.jpg

Am I Florida...?

Are you Florida

The one on the right

That must be the case

'Cause I'm...Kid DYN-O-MITE!

Domo,

You don't know the specifics of any of these orders, the policies, or where those buyers came from.

It wasn't like this was the only place we advertised.

But that brings up another concern. Because it reminds me that there's no telling how many boards there are out there, just like this one, that has a trail of unhappy customers on it because of your lack of service.

Case in point (be sure to read the whole thread).

Domo,

You don't know the specifics of any of these orders, the policies, or where those buyers came from.

It wasn't like this was the only place we advertised.

But that brings up another concern. Because it reminds me that there's no telling how many boards there are out there, just like this one, that has a trail of unhappy customers on it because of your lack of service.

Case in point (be sure to read the whole thread).

Wow! Just when you though it couldn't get any worse!!!

WHAT A SHOCKER!!!!

One of the good ole boy's hits the buy button and all of the sudden my sales were INVALID..

Should I expect anything else from Nazi Germany?

Free health care? (shrug)

Lord, Russ/Clive/BellaDonna/comicfanatic20/9milemax...how do you sleep at night, knowing you've stolen money from so many people?

INTENDING to send the goods doesn't make it any less theft.

Are you stupid? I am not Russ! I know him but I am not Russ.

This is me. Jeff

Lord, Russ/Clive/BellaDonna/comicfanatic20/9milemax...how do you sleep at night, knowing you've stolen money from so many people?

Are you Clive? hm

This is me. Jeff

That's not very nice of you calling Rock stupid. Didn't you notice he gave you an extra mile? :insane:

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

Clive Jr. ? hm