Page 634 of 2354 « First<632633634635636>Last »
Topic Options
#3367106 - 08/10/09 06:49 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Domo Arigato]
lookwhoitis Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Downtown O-town
 Originally Posted By: Domo Arigato
 Originally Posted By: Domo Arigato
 Originally Posted By: ComicSupply
Domo,

You don't know the specifics of any of these orders, the policies, or where those buyers came from.

It wasn't like this was the only place we advertised.

But that brings up another concern. Because it reminds me that there's no telling how many boards there are out there, just like this one, that has a trail of unhappy customers on it because of your lack of service.

Case in point (be sure to read the whole thread).

Wow! Just when you though it couldn't get any worse!!!

"boy, this fool got more comics than a muthafugga." (Boyz in the Hood)

"I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!" (The Simpsons Movie)

GRAILS: Weird Tales 12/32, X-men 1
WTB: REH Weird Tales& Conan Pedigree Slabs
WTB: Inc. Hulk (v2) 122 149 181
WTB: Uncanny X men 101 109

My OA collection

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#3367159 - 08/10/09 07:05 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: ComicSupply]
Aces Offline

Seemed lonely sitting around with no custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Phil's Parking Lot
WHAT A SHOCKER!!!!

One of the good ole boy's hits the buy button and all of the sudden my sales were INVALID..

Should I expect anything else from Nazi Germany?

Free health care? \(shrug\)

My Auctions

Board Feedback

#3367182 - 08/10/09 07:09 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Aces]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Oliver!
 Originally Posted By: Aces
WHAT A SHOCKER!!!!

One of the good ole boy's hits the buy button and all of the sudden my sales were INVALID..

Should I expect anything else from Nazi Germany?

Free health care? \(shrug\)

On-time trains? \(shrug\)

"The CGC Message Board - dismissing actual research in favor of fuzzy memories since 2002."

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

#3367197 - 08/10/09 07:12 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Oliver!
Lord, Russ/Clive/BellaDonna/comicfanatic20/9milemax...how do you sleep at night, knowing you've stolen money from so many people?

INTENDING to send the goods doesn't make it any less theft.

"The CGC Message Board - dismissing actual research in favor of fuzzy memories since 2002."

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

#3367287 - 08/10/09 07:48 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
8milemax Offline
If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus
Lord, Russ/Clive/BellaDonna/comicfanatic20/9milemax...how do you sleep at night, knowing you've stolen money from so many people?

Are you stupid? I am not Russ! I know him but I am not Russ.

This is me. Jeff

#3367308 - 08/10/09 07:55 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: 8milemax]
FUELMAN Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
 Originally Posted By: 8milemax

Are you Clive? hm

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

National and international science academies and scientific societies have assessed current scientific opinion on climate change. These assessments are generally consistent with the conclusions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), summarized below:
1. Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, as evidenced by increases in global average air and ocean temperatures, the widespread melting of snow and ice, and rising global average sea level.
2. Most of the global warming since the mid-20th century is very likely due to human activities.
3. No scientific body of national or international standing maintains a formal opinion dissenting from any of these main points.

#3367313 - 08/10/09 07:57 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: FUELMAN]
Mr.Diggler Offline

I am too much a gentleman to have a "handle".

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: OH-IO!!!!
lol

'Iĺd rather eat and have boobs, a bum and a bit of overhang than be really skinny and have sad, saggy boobs and a flat bum.' -Kelly Brook

#3367320 - 08/10/09 07:59 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: 8milemax]
comicdonna Offline

This is what my dog thinks of your post.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Green Mountain state!

This is me. Jeff
That's not very nice of you calling Rock stupid. Didn't you notice he gave you an extra mile?

#3367491 - 08/10/09 08:57 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: FUELMAN]
8milemax Offline
If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Originally Posted By: FUELMAN

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

#3367950 - 08/10/09 10:10 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: 8milemax]
FUELMAN Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
 Originally Posted By: FUELMAN

Are you Clive? hm

Nope.

Clive Jr. ? hm

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

National and international science academies and scientific societies have assessed current scientific opinion on climate change. These assessments are generally consistent with the conclusions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), summarized below:
1. Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, as evidenced by increases in global average air and ocean temperatures, the widespread melting of snow and ice, and rising global average sea level.
2. Most of the global warming since the mid-20th century is very likely due to human activities.
3. No scientific body of national or international standing maintains a formal opinion dissenting from any of these main points.

Page 634 of 2354 « First<632633634635636>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1807 Draped busts :-) CAC
by x2rider
10:41 PM
2013 5 oz America The Beautiful set (Mint version, 5 coins)
by stldanceartist
10:27 PM
New coins added to my website! 1909 VDB Cents; Chop Mark T$1; Dan Carr Medals ++
by illini420
05:37 PM
GreatCollections - Today - CAC High Relief, Baseball Coins, 1865 $5 and More
by ianrussell
09:21 AM
Comics Marketplace
Ultimates 8 Qucksilver & Scarlet Witch + Black Widow Fanfare History recap
by robert frey
07:07 AM
Large Spring Sales Thread
by Fastballspecial
05:38 AM
Art Sale - Bagley, Segovia, Choi, Tan, Sepulveda, Antonio, Hopgood, Wildman
by alex13
05:08 AM
May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor Mystery Sale! Comish, OA 1st App, Strain 9.8
by bigboytoys
04:51 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.255 seconds in which 0.244 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

ComicLink - Comics & Comic Art Auctions & Exchange