• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

FYI - I've had a problem with ffcomics. Purchased a magazine. Wasn't delivered. He eventually followed up with USPS (I received a inquiry about the magazine from the post office so I know he must have started the inquiry). That was months ago - he never settled with me. USPS only deals with the seller. Frustrating as heck.

This doesn't sound like Chris (ffcomics) at all......I've personally had dozens of transactions with him, and he is always as solid as they come. I'm guessing there is just some misunderstanding at the root of this transaction :eek:

I'll second that emotion.

FYI - I've had a problem with ffcomics. Purchased a magazine. Wasn't delivered. He eventually followed up with USPS (I received a inquiry about the magazine from the post office so I know he must have started the inquiry). That was months ago - he never settled with me. USPS only deals with the seller. Frustrating as heck.

This doesn't sound like Chris (ffcomics) at all......I've personally had dozens of transactions with him, and he is always as solid as they come. I'm guessing there is just some misunderstanding at the root of this transaction :eek:

ffcomics is a stand up guy. I have nothing but good things to say and transaction always smooth.

ffcomics is a stand up guy. I have nothing but good things to say and transaction always smooth.

That's all well and good, but he still needs to follow-up on his transactions, and it appears that this one has fallen through the cracks . . . Chris? hm

That's all well and good, but he still needs to follow-up on his transactions, and it appears that this one has fallen through the cracks . . . Chris? hm

Well this transaction goes back almost a year, 8/31/2008.

Comic was sent, a week later another comic. The first book did not make "get there" like he said and the second did. We went through the process of insurance. I called USPS, he got the paperwork and filed it to get his money back. All is well, a month ago I got a PM asking what is going on. I would like to protect myself, but keep him happy. But going back a year to collect emails, paper will take a go minute being in the process of moving. I will start tonight.

Why am I even on that list?

That list has to deal with BOARD TRANSACTIONS!!!!!

The reason I was on the list was because of things happening off the boards. Why am I on it?

Hall of Shame is Hall of Shame, no getting off it. Actually if Pete Rose gets in the hall, I'll put in a good word for you get off the list. Should give you like forever to get your act together.

I dunno dude petey has a good chance to get in after he dies IMO.

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

Well this transaction goes back almost a year, 8/31/2008.

Comic was sent, a week later another comic. The first book did not make "get there" like he said and the second did. We went through the process of insurance. I called USPS, he got the paperwork and filed it to get his money back. All is well, a month ago I got a PM asking what is going on. I would like to protect myself, but keep him happy. But going back a year to collect emails, paper will take a go minute being in the process of moving. I will start tonight.

So, he filed to get his money back (via insurance claim) last year, and out of the blue contacted you a month ago to see if there were any updates?

doh!

I'm assuming that since you didn't hear from him prior to last month, you were under the impression all was well and good, right? Heck, I would have assumed that as well..... 2c

Well, except that the USPS generally settles up with the seller, not the buyer, as it is the buyer who actually purchases the insurance. :) Good luck to both.

hm

As a buyer, I recently put in an insurance claim with the USPS and it was approved and they sent me a check. :shrug:

I filed online. It simply just asks you if you are the sender or recipient.

If you have all the info I think that either party can process the claim.