• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Anyone wanna lay down odds on 8Mile being CS and/or his wife?

No I'm not him matter of fact Detroit Mike meet me at the comic con in Novi Michigan and I have others to back me up Kimik, MCMILES, Bob Storms know I'm not Russ. I guess your wrong on that point

"AS A matter of fact"..."matter of fact" is lazy hick talk.

"met"

"you're"

Spelling is our FRIEND.

And how can someone be wrong when they're laying down odds? (hint: they can't.)

Is that the best you can do? Come on you can do better than that. I just proved to you that I'm not Russ and you insult me because I screwed up in grammar :roflmao: I give up you are the king. (worship)

Domo,

Not to mention AGAIN, these are all customers direct through my website. Preodrer isues, that ARE WITHIN the policy of a preorder.

I am handling it, and clearing it up.

No they aren't. You solicited much of this business right here...on this website. Sure, you may have directed them to your website to place orders, but the solicitation was done here.

And I don't call holding onto someones goods for almost a year (with no communication, even though that person repeatedly called and emailed you for a solution) as being within the policy of a preorder.

The fact that you would even state such nonsense is yet another reason why you should remain a Hall of Shame member on the Forum Probation List.

You could make a mistake on the odds. Admit it rocky, you don't like me, you won't ever, you will stop at nothing to continue to irritate me. Hence your continued bullhonk Comicfant is CS, and CS is 8mile, and blah blah

Sorry Cs I have to call you on this. He did nothing but try to offer you advice to help you repair some of your rep on here, and you bashed him and started to insult him. His current attitude has nothing to do with liking you, I don't think.

You could make a mistake on the odds. Admit it rocky, you don't like me, you won't ever, you will stop at nothing to continue to irritate me. Hence your continued bullhonk Comicfant is CS, and CS is 8mile, and blah blah

Sorry Cs I have to call you on this. He did nothing but try to offer you advice to help you repair some of your rep on here, and you bashed him and started to insult him. His current attitude has nothing to do with liking you, I don't think.

Big difference between offering advice and taking a step back, and continuing to monitor every response of mine to make sure it goes along with his said advice.

I didn't need to hear it 350x in a row from him. He speaks as if he is some GOD of the internet, or some inventor of commerce. He didn't see the valid points of anything I was saying. He acted as if he did some big favor to me.

Too much of a good thing I guess.

Domo,

You don't know the specifics of any of these orders, the policies, or where those buyers came from.

It wasn't like this was the only place we advertised.

Many of the specifics are buried in this very forum. We've read them, Russ. Many have come forward in the past to vent their frustration towards your company.

We've been here and heard from these people as they came desperately looking for a solution to what they rightfully felt was someone ripping them off.

And I don't doubt that this wasn't the only place you advertised. But that brings up another concern. Because it reminds me that there's no telling how many boards there are out there, just like this one, that has a trail of unhappy customers on it because of your lack of service.

The solution we now have...albeit a small one...is the probation list that Divad came up with to help warn those in here against this type of nonsense.

Anyone wanna lay down odds on 8Mile being CS and/or his wife?

No I'm not him matter of fact Detroit Mike meet me at the comic con in Novi Michigan and I have others to back me up Kimik, MCMILES, Bob Storms know I'm not Russ. I guess your wrong on that point

"AS A matter of fact"..."matter of fact" is lazy hick talk.

"met"

"you're"

Spelling is our FRIEND.

And how can someone be wrong when they're laying down odds? (hint: they can't.)

Is that the best you can do? Come on you can do better than that. I just proved to you that I'm not Russ and you insult me because I screwed up in grammar :roflmao: I give up you are the king. (worship)

The best I can do? Yeah, that's pretty much the most appropriate response to your post there is, so yes.

You haven't proven anything. You offered testimony on your own behalf, which has yet to be verified independently.

And insult you?

You think educating you on proper spelling and grammar is an insult...?

Really?

Your poor teachers.

Big difference between offering advice and taking a step back, and continuing to monitor every response of mine to make sure it goes along with his said advice.

I didn't need to hear it 350x in a row from him. He speaks as if he is some GOD of the internet, or some inventor of commerce. He didn't see the valid points of anything I was saying. He acted as if he did some big favor to me.

Too much of a good thing I guess.

Many people who say things like "you think you know it ALL, don't you" say that because someone has said something that they know to be true, deep down, but it shames them because they are behaving contrary to that truth, so they lash out at the speaker to mask their shame.

I'm fairly certain that holds true here, as well.

As it stands, I don't care about you one way or the other, and you're certainly not worth actively disliking. It's just one more attempt to make yourself appear a victim, deflecting blame onto someone else, instead of choosing to fix your problems.

For the record, you have no valid points. There remains nothing you can say but "I'm sorry, I screwed up" and nothing you can do but actively fix it, that will repair your standing.

Domo,

Not to mention AGAIN, these are all customers direct through my website. Preodrer isues, that ARE WITHIN the policy of a preorder.

I am handling it, and clearing it up.

No they aren't. You solicited much of this business right here...on this website. Sure, you may have directed them to your website to place orders, but the solicitation was done here.

And I don't call holding onto someones goods for almost a year (with no communication, even though that person repeatedly called and emailed you for a solution) as being within the policy of a preorder.

The fact that you would even state such nonsense is yet another reason why you should remain a Hall of Shame member on the Forum Probation List.

:hail:

Oh, gee, I thought the fact he said HE WASN'T GOING TO PAY, should pretty much make the 30 day thing null and void.

He still has 30 days.

If you know that no amount of time will change his mind, then what is the point? Unless the point is hoping I will forget and not ask for his inclusion.

In 30 days, if Mr.TawkyTawny wishes to add Paratrooper to the probabation list for non payment, then that is his option.

All of your sales threads, however, have been deleted for violating board guidelines and are no longer valid.

T - 28 days

dum dum dum!!!!

Oh, gee, I thought the fact he said HE WASN'T GOING TO PAY, should pretty much make the 30 day thing null and void.

He still has 30 days.

If you know that no amount of time will change his mind, then what is the point? Unless the point is hoping I will forget and not ask for his inclusion.

In 30 days, if Mr.TawkyTawny wishes to add Paratrooper to the probabation list for non payment, then that is his option.

All of your sales threads, however, have been deleted for violating board guidelines and are no longer valid.

T - 28 days

dum dum dum!!!!

You reprobate, scoundrel, scalawag, base, corrupt, criminal, delinquent, evil, iniquitous, mean, sinful, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrong-headed man!!! :sumo:

:foryou:

He still has 30 days.

T - 28 days

dum dum dum!!!!

You reprobate, scoundrel, scalawag, base, corrupt, criminal, delinquent, evil, iniquitous, mean, sinful, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrong-headed man!!! :sumo:

And those are only the nice things people say about me!

Should I expect anything else from Nazi Germany?

Find an attic to hide in, pack up and go to Poland, but for heaven's sake, leave while you can!

I think you should contact the F.B.I. and be placed in the witness protection program! (thumbs u

DRX

FYI - I've had a problem with ffcomics. Purchased a magazine. Wasn't delivered. He eventually followed up with USPS (I received a inquiry about the magazine from the post office so I know he must have started the inquiry). That was months ago - he never settled with me. USPS only deals with the seller. Frustrating as heck.

FYI - I've had a problem with ffcomics. Purchased a magazine. Wasn't delivered. He eventually followed up with USPS (I received a inquiry about the magazine from the post office so I know he must have started the inquiry). That was months ago - he never settled with me. USPS only deals with the seller. Frustrating as heck.

This doesn't sound like Chris (ffcomics) at all......I've personally had dozens of transactions with him, and he is always as solid as they come. I'm guessing there is just some misunderstanding at the root of this transaction :eek: