• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Oh, gee, I thought the fact he said HE WASN'T GOING TO PAY, should pretty much make the 30 day thing null and void.

He still has 30 days.

If you know that no amount of time will change his mind, then what is the point? Unless the point is hoping I will forget and not ask for his inclusion.

In 30 days, if Mr.TawkyTawny wishes to add Paratrooper to the probabation list for non payment, then that is his option.

All of your sales threads, however, have been deleted for violating board guidelines and are no longer valid.

Anyone wanna lay down odds on 8Mile being CS and/or his wife?

No I'm not him matter of fact Detroit Mike meet me at the comic con in Novi Michigan and I have others to back me up Kimik, MCMILES, Bob Storms know I'm not Russ. I guess your wrong on that point

Edited by 8milemax

The point is I feel that everyone deserves a second chance, except Alley Bat he knew what he was doing.

Comic Supply has already had a second chance. Apparently, he's had several dozen of them. And many of the people that were screwed over by him have said the same thing...that they have repeatedly emailed him and left him phone messages and they have been summarily ignored. Both Comic Supply and Alley Bat knew exactly what they were doing. They both earned their spots in the Probation List Hall of Shame and they should both stay there.

The point is I feel that everyone deserves a second chance, except Alley Bat he knew what he was doing.

Comic Supply has already had a second chance. Apparently, he's had several dozen of them. And many of the people that were screwed over by him have said the same thing...that they have repeatedly emailed him and left him phone messages and they have been summarily ignored. Both Comic Supply and Alley Bat knew exactly what they were doing. They both earned their spots in the Probation List Hall of Shame and they should both stay there.

I don't think that's the case so far all i seen was 5 people say that he owed, and he is trying to fix it now. Show some goodwill and lets see what happens

I don't see how I violated the guidelines. Different things, genres, etc.

And so what, he said he would take it before it was removed. It never would of been removed if I was you for instance.

Your sales threads were deleted by the moderators. Regular members can't delete them. They violated the rules set forth for these sales forums and have been rendered null and void.

I don't think that's the case so far all i seen was 5 people say that he owed, and he is trying to fix it now. Show some goodwill and lets see what happens

My question 8mile is, do you not believe longstanding board members when they say that he has done this routine muliple times? He has multiple years of complaints from multiple customers?

I'm all for letting the past be the past if he shows a long standing patern of doing the right thing and addressing cutomer errors and complaints in a timely manner. I don't expect him to be flawless in his business, no one is, but with so many people stating that he doesn't answer e-mails or phone calls, I see his history more as not caring if things got messed up.

He quickly goes in and out of his mood swings and reactions to advice and complaints. I have no beef with him, and he hasn't insulted or offended me, but his attitude toward the situation on the board, has put me off having business dealing with him. I understand being mad, but there is a way to handle it and a way not to on a venue you wish to start business on again.

Here's hoping he settles with all previously wronged customers. :wishluck:

Then you obviously haven't read these forums very much in the past, or you'd have seen the posts from numerous people complaining how they got shafted by Comic Supply in the past. And I think most people are fresh out of goodwill when it comes to giving someone an umpteenth chance.

Anyone wanna lay down odds on 8Mile being CS and/or his wife?

No I'm not him matter of fact Detroit Mike meet me at the comic con in Novi Michigan and I have others to back me up Kimik, MCMILES, Bob Storms know I'm not Russ. I guess your wrong on that point

"AS A matter of fact"..."matter of fact" is lazy hick talk.

"met"

"you're"

Spelling is our FRIEND.

And how can someone be wrong when they're laying down odds? (hint: they can't.)