• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

Looks like the Showcase #22 club is fairly small on these boards. I will post my newly acquired copy tonight.

I'm no longer a club member, after selling a 7.5 copy about 3 years ago (insert sellers remorse here).

I have bought 7 copies in the last 2 months and sold 4 of them (3x 5.0 and 1x 4.0)....

best I have found is a 5.0....

I just sent another one to cgc that has only a minimal chance at a 5.5

but, I am working on a raw 8.0 that I believe should grade out to 8.0 cgc too, if I can snag (we are already into 5 figures, offer wise)

I have bought 7 copies in the last 2 months and sold 4 of them (3x 5.0 and 1x 4.0)....

but, I am working on a raw 8.0 that I believe should grade out to 8.0 cgc too, if I can snag (we are already into 5 figures, offer wise)

(worship)

If you can't work a deal, I will gladly take it. If it has nice pages, ...he can name his price.

If you can't work a deal, I will gladly take it. If it has nice pages, ...he can name his price.

trust me, if he sells it, I am the buyer... longtime friendships have their rewards (thumbs u

Here's my admission to the club. :)

BTW, have you seen Gene at All American recently? I used to see him regularly at shows in northern Virginia, but then he seemed to disappear. And now I've been out of that loop for a while.

SC22_3.5.jpg

Here's my admission to the club. :)

BTW, have you seen Gene at All American recently? I used to see him regularly at shows in northern Virginia, but then he seemed to disappear. And now I've been out of that loop for a while.

SC22_3.5.jpg

very attractive 3.5 (thumbs u

When I was a kid in the early 70s I bought a lower grade copy with a late July date stamp in the middle of the cover - I recall this because it meant that the book hit the stands just a few days before I was born (probably the reason I bought it, as I wasn't really a GL fan and I never purchased any other DC SA keys). I don't recall the exact date, but I'm noticing the copies posted don't have FC date stamps at all. Anyone have a scan of one to share?

I sold my slabbed 4.0 earlier this year - regrets, but I just got another raw copy.

Light stain on the cover but otherwise nice colors and eye appeal.

Please enter my subscription to the club !!!

scan0004-4.jpg