Page 548 of 2358 « First<546547548549550>Last »
Topic Options
#3267335 - 06/25/09 03:59 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: trmoore54]
ChasingKingKirby Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Mechanicsville, VA
 Originally Posted By: trmoore54
 Originally Posted By: joe_collector
On another topic, can someone get banned for CONSTANT sales thread transgressions?

I refer to Trey Cannon, a doofus of epic proportions, whose threads continually break forum rules, including his latest one, which I just noticed was already deleted before I could even read it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3266246#Post3266246

Time to institute an IQ entry exam...

You've really been on a roll lately!

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#3267381 - 06/25/09 04:10 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: ChasingKingKirby]
nocutename Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Originally Posted By: MLMeade
Dark day in boards land... Hope it's not someone I've bought from recently that I haven't received books from yet... (Very doubtful, as they're all top of the heap guys.) To change the subject back to the original topic. My box from Sergio has arrived, (Wife just called me and confirmed.), when I get home I'll start taking pics of the contents. If anyone is interested, I'll post.

That would be great but perhaps start a new thread maybe over in General.

#3267403 - 06/25/09 04:19 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: nocutename]
ChasingKingKirby Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Mechanicsville, VA
I do NOT want to be part of the which forum to use argument. So, I will happily move this to the General forum. I don't much care either way, but this is Divad's thread and he doesn't want it here. So "General" it is. It will be this evening some time. Again, I'm not saying what CS sent is junk. But I will post what I see and you guys can make up your own mind. I will however, point out any discrepancies (if any) between what is present and what was posted.

#3267420 - 06/25/09 04:27 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: ChasingKingKirby]
trmoore54 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Southern California
I do NOT want to be part of the which forum to use argument. So, I will happily move this to the General forum. I don't much care either way, but this is Divad's thread and he doesn't want it here. So "General" it is. It will be this evening some time. Again, I'm not saying what CS sent is junk. But I will post what I see and you guys can make up your own mind. I will however, point out any discrepancies (if any) between what is present and what was posted.

I just moved...

#3267425 - 06/25/09 04:27 PM PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
Architecht Administrator Offline

We apologise again for the fault in the moderation. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

It's POSSIBLE that your competitive spirit has displaced your sense of courtesy.

Pedigreed

Loc: Chicago area
This thread is to allow general discussion of the community run probation issues and cases so that the main thread can remain dedicated to the core facts and updating of the list rather than the surrounding debates and speculation.

#3267436 - 06/25/09 04:31 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: Architecht]
Pitboss Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CGC's bowels.

Original Member of the Walking Dead Club.

Actively seeking High Grade Detective comics 400-499.Pedigrees,Double Covers and White pages move to the front of the line \(thumbs u

#3267437 - 06/25/09 04:32 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: Pitboss]
Boozad Offline

Please, please. No more man-crushes. I've hit my limit.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: England.

#3267442 - 06/25/09 04:33 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: ChasingKingKirby]
Boozad Offline

Please, please. No more man-crushes. I've hit my limit.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: England.

Take it here \(thumbs u

#3267452 - 06/25/09 04:38 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Boozad]
Architecht Administrator Offline

We apologise again for the fault in the moderation. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

It's POSSIBLE that your competitive spirit has displaced your sense of courtesy.

Pedigreed

Loc: Chicago area

Added a discussion thread so that this core thread can be cut down to requests to list, list updates, facts, etc.. Peanut gallery can go to the other thread.
Hour by hour resolve firmly, like a Roman and a man, to do what comes to hand with correct and natural dignity, and with humanity, independence, and justice. Allow your mind freedom from all other considerations.- Marcus Aurelius -Roman Emperor A.D. 121-180

#3267481 - 06/25/09 04:48 PM Re: PROBATION DISCUSSIONS [Re: Boozad]
Lebowski Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Careful, man, there's a bevera...
 Originally Posted By: Boozad

Take it to the GENERAL discussion thread, fellas.

Order your copy here!

Page 548 of 2358 « First<546547548549550>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1848 French Pattern 20 Francs in Gold
by RWB
Yesterday at 07:35 PM
DOZENS OF COOL VARIETIES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
by coinman1794
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Selling "100 Greatest US Modern Coins" at Long Beach....
by Cellgazer
Yesterday at 03:14 PM
sold
by AnkurJ
Yesterday at 09:21 AM
Comics Marketplace
Daredevil #6-200 (over half of the run) low.mid, high grade CHEAP :)
by comicnut
45 minutes 45 seconds ago
Doom vs Archie Sale
by Scturo
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Preacher #1 9.4 For Sale
by Pinky Lee Zepplin
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
One Book - Hulk #6 CGC 6.5
by diestler
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.161 seconds in which 0.151 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum 125x125 ComicLink Internet Comic Book Exchange