• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

:applause:

Take it to the GENERAL discussion thread, fellas. :baiting:

:makepoint:

Really should be here in the selling forum

Take it to the Not-Getting-Lebowski's-Joke discussion thread. :baiting:

This thread is to allow general discussion of the community run probation issues and cases so that the main thread can remain dedicated to the core facts and updating of the list rather than the surrounding debates and speculation.

(worship) Thanks Easter Bunny!

This thread is to allow general discussion of the community run probation issues and cases so that the main thread can remain dedicated to the core facts and updating of the list rather than the surrounding debates and speculation.

English spoken here, pal. :makepoint:

On another topic, can someone get banned for CONSTANT sales thread transgressions?

I refer to Trey Cannon, a doofus of epic proportions, whose threads continually break forum rules, including his latest one, which I just noticed was already deleted before I could even read it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3266246#Post3266246

Time to institute an IQ entry exam... :pullhair:

He can't spell "IQ". :makepoint:

I hope to see some of the pictures of the books that came in the long box issues. Just curious if anyone got the books that were posted like the 30 cent variant or the other couple of books not sure what they were.

English spoken here, pal. :makepoint:

That is English. Architecht's intellect is moon units beyond ours. :cry: :whimper: :duh: