Page 1286 of 2769 « First<12841285128612871288>Last »
Topic Options
#5650107 - 05/03/12 06:02 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Snake Eyes]
bababooey Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Ontario, Canader
 Originally Posted By: Snake Eyes
that drek was mine!!! Yay variant madness (thinking a come back of that once I get settled in to the new job)
I'll be there....with one or more of these things.

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#5650122 - 05/03/12 06:10 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Walls]
Silver Surfer Offline

Man this is just a reminder of how much work I haven't done in the last 8 years!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Just to clarify I think Walls might have reference a sale he made with me. Books are in the mail but I take full accountability for not getting it out sooner and I have apologize to him for not being able to communicate this earlier. It was a slab and a raw copy of the same book but it took me almost a week to find the raw copy. Then I just hit a super busy spell at work, etc but that's not his problem.

Walls is fairly new here so I think him asking general questions in this thread is perfectly fine and the right thing to do. I've been here for years and have done a lot of deals with people so I have the luxury of knowing the general landscape whereas a new guy has to rely on what he sees and hears. Besides I'm sure we all agree that the HOS and this thread is much bigger than it should be. Carry on folks. \(thumbs u

#5651209 - 05/04/12 01:41 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Silver Surfer]
Dano Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Originally Posted By: Silver Surfer
Just to clarify I think Walls might have reference a sale he made with me. Books are in the mail but I take full accountability for not getting it out sooner and I have apologize to him for not being able to communicate this earlier. It was a slab and a raw copy of the same book but it took me almost a week to find the raw copy. Then I just hit a super busy spell at work, etc but that's not his problem.

Walls is fairly new here so I think him asking general questions in this thread is perfectly fine and the right thing to do. I've been here for years and have done a lot of deals with people so I have the luxury of knowing the general landscape whereas a new guy has to rely on what he sees and hears. Besides I'm sure we all agree that the HOS and this thread is much bigger than it should be. Carry on folks. \(thumbs u

I guess I'm small fish, but if it took almost a week to find one of my comic books, I'd re-evaluate the location of my collection.

Dan

#5651241 - 05/04/12 02:11 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Silver Surfer]
sufunk Offline

It used to at least change but now its just stuck on TOTAL NEWBIE forever.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Davie, Florida

As I told walls in pm, he had absolutely NOTHING to worry about with Peter ( silver surfer) because he's as stand up a guy as you will ever meet. Owning up and apologizing here when he wasn't even named should just proves how stand up he is even more for any of you that don't know him and know that already \(thumbs u Most people would have not just said a word and left it at walls saying it was resolved. Outing himself and apologizing publicly is more than the most people I know on here would do.

You won't find anyone on here as willing to go out of his way to help someone. I've bought from him many times and have never had a problem. This little snafu with walls aside, I would never hesitate to buy from him Or recommend him to someone looking to buy. Anyone who's been here awhile already knows this.

Oh and as far as the taking a week to find the book, if you saw surfers collection dano, you'd be surprised it didn't take him a month to find it! He has more insane Pedigrees than 95% of us have books. Just looking thru those would take a good 2-3 weeks \(worship\)

Edited by sufunk (05/04/12 02:15 AM)

#5652031 - 05/04/12 11:53 AM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: sufunk]
Dano Offline

Ha! Excellent! I had a feeling he was a much bigger fish! I think you are right in recognizing him for coming forward and making things right. A solid move!

Dan

#5653840 - 05/04/12 11:37 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: sufunk]
Larryw7 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Philly
 Originally Posted By: sufunk

As I told walls in pm, he had absolutely NOTHING to worry about with Peter ( silver surfer) because he's as stand up a guy as you will ever meet. Owning up and apologizing here when he wasn't even named should just proves how stand up he is even more for any of you that don't know him and know that already \(thumbs u Most people would have not just said a word and left it at walls saying it was resolved. Outing himself and apologizing publicly is more than the most people I know on here would do.

You won't find anyone on here as willing to go out of his way to help someone. I've bought from him many times and have never had a problem. This little snafu with walls aside, I would never hesitate to buy from him Or recommend him to someone looking to buy. Anyone who's been here awhile already knows this.

Oh and as far as the taking a week to find the book, if you saw surfers collection dano, you'd be surprised it didn't take him a month to find it! He has more insane Pedigrees than 95% of us have books. Just looking thru those would take a good 2-3 weeks \(worship\)

+1 to the whole post. Peter is one of the best, most patient and decent sellers on these boards.

#5655119 - 05/05/12 05:09 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Larryw7]
comicdonna Offline

This is what my dog thinks of your post.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Green Mountain state!
 Originally Posted By: Larryw7

+1 to the whole post. Peter is one of the best, most patient and decent sellers on these boards.
Why did you change your user id?

#5657549 - 05/06/12 07:14 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: comicdonna]
Larryw7 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Philly
 Originally Posted By: comicdonna

Was sick of Doiby Dickles. I must have been drunk when I made up that screen name!

#5657577 - 05/06/12 07:24 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Larryw7]
comicdonna Offline

This is what my dog thinks of your post.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Green Mountain state!
 Originally Posted By: comicdonna

Was sick of Doiby Dickles. I must have been drunk when I made up that screen name!
lol \(thumbs u

#5661046 - 05/07/12 11:27 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: comicdonna]
followtheleader Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Colorado
I'd like to add Joey21 to the Probation List. Notification has been sent.

On March 23rd, I paid for 2 comics. When I returned from vacation in April and had not received them, I contacted him. I received no reply. In the 2nd week of April, I started a claim with Paypal. On April 16th, he told me he was out of the country and would send my books. I re-sent my address and waited. Still didn't receive anything. Fully submitted my Paypal claim. I have not heard from him since and still no books.

Pat

Lulu - 5/27/14 (I'll see you soon)
Mosley - 8/26/11
Booj - 6/13/08
John Graeff - 11/2003
Chris Anthony - 5/1/2006
Darrent Williams - 1/1/2007

Want to buy:

Goon (raw 9.8): 5, 14 Buzzard cover, both 26s.
Cry for Dawn (CGC 9.6/9.8 White) - 1, 5 (2nd Print), 7 & 8
Thor (CGC 8.5-9.2): 126, 144, & 162.
Uncanny X-men (CGC 9.4, White): 111, 114, 129, & 134.
Wolverine (1988 series) (raw 9.6-9.8): 28, 35, & 93.

Bone (1st Print - Cartoon; raw 9.8): 25, 32, 34, 37, 38 (Miller cover), 40, 42, 44, 47, & 52
Sandman (Gaiman; raw 9.8): 2, 13, 18, 25, 28, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 41, 49, 52, 57-59, & 62

Page 1286 of 2769 « First<12841285128612871288>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: 1909 VDB lincoln cent, MS 63/64/65 Morgans, MS 63/64 Walkers and More
by DKenny
Yesterday at 04:45 PM
WTB: Clad Full Proof sets (01, 01, 03, 07, 09)
by StrikeOutXXX
Yesterday at 04:36 PM
Choice Uncirculated 1917 & 1915 Italian Liras
by fred13
10/24/14 08:51 PM
FSH- 1950-D Jefferson Nickel NGC MS66 5FS, 1950-D Roosevelt MS67FT- Plus More!!
by Deerefan8420
10/24/14 07:40 PM
Comics Marketplace
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, 3 and 4
by Mxwll Smrt
53 minutes 15 seconds ago
X-Factor 6, Wolverine 1, Dark Knight Returns + More
by ComicsAndCode
Today at 01:00 AM
Selling off some cool CGC SS and CGC. 9.8's / 9.9's Free Shipping
by Glynn Sr
Today at 12:09 AM
Some Random Atlas
by Johnny545
Yesterday at 11:43 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.285 seconds in which 0.273 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum Aspen Titles