• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Well boys, unless soemthing happens soon it appears another well respected board member may be making his way to the list. I have a few PM's going with others who purchased books and have nothing to show yet. It has been a few weeks already so tic-toc, tic-toc.
:sorry: Man,what a sad time for the boards.

Well boys, unless soemthing happens soon it appears another well respected board member may be making his way to the list. I have a few PM's going with others who purchased books and have nothing to show yet. It has been a few weeks already so tic-toc, tic-toc.

Indeed. I know I haven't been here long but the last few weeks things have really got out of control.

Indeed. I know I haven't been here long but the last few weeks things have really got out of control.

Seems like it's just like the H1N1 flu bug going around. Whatever it is, it seems to be infecting a number of normally honest sellers to the point where they're trying some very underhanded selling tactics just to make a buck here and there.

(tsk) No one respects Hooks.

Not him.

thanks for the probation list... and i understand people run into issues now and again...most of which could be fixed in house between the buyer and seller... but multiple offenses!?!... come on now... anyways thanks again for the list and the thread~ jesse

Dark day in boards land... Hope it's not someone I've bought from recently that I haven't received books from yet... (Very doubtful, as they're all top of the heap guys.) To change the subject back to the original topic. My box from Sergio has arrived, (Wife just called me and confirmed.), when I get home I'll start taking pics of the contents. If anyone is interested, I'll post.

On another topic, can someone get banned for CONSTANT sales thread transgressions?

I refer to Trey Cannon, a doofus of epic proportions, whose threads continually break forum rules, including his latest one, which I just noticed was already deleted before I could even read it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3266246#Post3266246

Time to institute an IQ entry exam... :pullhair:

Dark day in boards land... Hope it's not someone I've bought from recently that I haven't received books from yet... (Very doubtful, as they're all top of the heap guys.) To change the subject back to the original topic. My box from Sergio has arrived, (Wife just called me and confirmed.), when I get home I'll start taking pics of the contents. If anyone is interested, I'll post.

I think it's safe to say that many of us are quite interested in what you and Dice have to say on this topic..............

On another topic, can someone get banned for CONSTANT sales thread transgressions?

I refer to Trey Cannon, a doofus of epic proportions, whose threads continually break forum rules, including his latest one, which I just noticed was already deleted before I could even read it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3266246#Post3266246

Time to institute an IQ entry exam... :pullhair:

:roflmao:

You've really been on a roll lately!

That would be great but perhaps start a new thread maybe over in General.

I do NOT want to be part of the which forum to use argument. So, I will happily move this to the General forum. I don't much care either way, but this is Divad's thread and he doesn't want it here. So "General" it is. It will be this evening some time. Again, I'm not saying what CS sent is junk. But I will post what I see and you guys can make up your own mind. I will however, point out any discrepancies (if any) between what is present and what was posted.

I do NOT want to be part of the which forum to use argument. So, I will happily move this to the General forum. I don't much care either way, but this is Divad's thread and he doesn't want it here. So "General" it is. It will be this evening some time. Again, I'm not saying what CS sent is junk. But I will post what I see and you guys can make up your own mind. I will however, point out any discrepancies (if any) between what is present and what was posted.

I just moved... :sumo:

• Administrator

This thread is to allow general discussion of the community run probation issues and cases so that the main thread can remain dedicated to the core facts and updating of the list rather than the surrounding debates and speculation.

Take it here (thumbs u

• Administrator

Added a discussion thread so that this core thread can be cut down to requests to list, list updates, facts, etc.. Peanut gallery can go to the other thread.