Page 547 of 2785 « First<545546547548549>Last »
Topic Options
#3267149 - 06/25/09 02:51 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: joeypost]
Pitboss Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CGC's bowels.
 Originally Posted By: joeypost
Well boys, unless soemthing happens soon it appears another well respected board member may be making his way to the list. I have a few PM's going with others who purchased books and have nothing to show yet. It has been a few weeks already so tic-toc, tic-toc.
Man,what a sad time for the boards.

Original Member of the Walking Dead Club.

Actively seeking High Grade Detective comics 400-499.Pedigrees,Double Covers and White pages move to the front of the line \(thumbs u

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#3267171 - 06/25/09 03:00 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Pitboss]
Boozad Offline

Please, please. No more man-crushes. I've hit my limit.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: England.
 Originally Posted By: Pitboss
Well boys, unless soemthing happens soon it appears another well respected board member may be making his way to the list. I have a few PM's going with others who purchased books and have nothing to show yet. It has been a few weeks already so tic-toc, tic-toc.

Indeed. I know I haven't been here long but the last few weeks things have really got out of control.

#3267195 - 06/25/09 03:08 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: Boozad]
Shark Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Oklahoma City, OK
 Originally Posted By: Boozad
 Originally Posted By: Pitboss

Indeed. I know I haven't been here long but the last few weeks things have really got out of control.

Seems like it's just like the H1N1 flu bug going around. Whatever it is, it seems to be infecting a number of normally honest sellers to the point where they're trying some very underhanded selling tactics just to make a buck here and there.
"Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy. the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period."

Shark's Feedback Thread:
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4294915

#3267203 - 06/25/09 03:11 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: BlowUpTheMoon]
joeypost Online   content

Mr. Patience

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: In the land of the blind, the ...
 Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon

\(tsk\) No one respects Hooks.

Not him.

#3267229 - 06/25/09 03:18 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: joeypost]
ashsaytr Online   content
Chatzilla

Loc: Augusta, GA
thanks for the probation list... and i understand people run into issues now and again...most of which could be fixed in house between the buyer and seller... but multiple offenses!?!... come on now... anyways thanks again for the list and the thread~ jesse

#3267267 - 06/25/09 03:34 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: ashsaytr]
ChasingKingKirby Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Mechanicsville, VA
Dark day in boards land... Hope it's not someone I've bought from recently that I haven't received books from yet... (Very doubtful, as they're all top of the heap guys.) To change the subject back to the original topic. My box from Sergio has arrived, (Wife just called me and confirmed.), when I get home I'll start taking pics of the contents. If anyone is interested, I'll post.

#3267286 - 06/25/09 03:41 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: ChasingKingKirby]
BlowUpTheMoon Offline

Don't let these guys jerk you around. To change your custom title, go to My Stuff, then go to Preferences. You can change your custom title there.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Buffalo, NY
 Originally Posted By: MLMeade
I'll start taking pics of the contents. If anyone is interested, I'll post.

\(thumbs u

#3267291 - 06/25/09 03:44 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: BlowUpTheMoon]
Monstro Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: annapolis

#3267300 - 06/25/09 03:47 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: joe_collector]
trmoore54 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Southern California
 Originally Posted By: joe_collector
On another topic, can someone get banned for CONSTANT sales thread transgressions?

I refer to Trey Cannon, a doofus of epic proportions, whose threads continually break forum rules, including his latest one, which I just noticed was already deleted before I could even read it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3266246#Post3266246

Time to institute an IQ entry exam...

#3267331 - 06/25/09 03:58 PM Re: PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems [Re: ChasingKingKirby]
Burntboy Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Penna.
 Originally Posted By: MLMeade
Dark day in boards land... Hope it's not someone I've bought from recently that I haven't received books from yet... (Very doubtful, as they're all top of the heap guys.) To change the subject back to the original topic. My box from Sergio has arrived, (Wife just called me and confirmed.), when I get home I'll start taking pics of the contents. If anyone is interested, I'll post.

I think it's safe to say that many of us are quite interested in what you and Dice have to say on this topic..............

http://www.tvcomics.com/Sids.html

Page 547 of 2785 « First<545546547548549>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Friday Modern Variants and More!
by Mangbus
SOLD and closed. Thanks!
by artistlost
Mother's Oats #1 [1st print] & Zap Comix 0 [3rd] Crumb FN- Underground 2-Fer
by ericjmz
08:14 AM
FS: Sam Keith 11 x 17 Commission
by EvilAsh
07:39 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.271 seconds in which 0.258 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles