• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

i'm currently working on a resolution at this time with connor to make sure all are reimbursed. so whoever was impacted by this, send me a pm with your email address, how much is owed and if possible a link to the thread that you bought the books (just for verification). it looks like it is almost impossible to get him the money to disburse at this time and i and everyone else wants this over with asap.

j

You're a good man J for taking all this on to resolve the situation.

Thanks for showing so much care. (thumbs u

I'll second that. Looks like the little turd gets away without even doing any legwork at all.

I seriously hope you learn from this CAPFreak. There won't always be people who are willing or prepared to dig you out of your own holes.

Even if capfreak clears up his problems I think he should stay on the probation list.

Judging from his COMPLETE history in board transactions, I have to agree.

A person only gets off the probation list if the people who put him there agrees to do so - as I'm one of those people, I can guarantee you that he'll stay on the list (thumbs u

:applause:

i'm currently working on a resolution at this time with connor to make sure all are reimbursed. so whoever was impacted by this, send me a pm with your email address, how much is owed and if possible a link to the thread that you bought the books (just for verification). it looks like it is almost impossible to get him the money to disburse at this time and i and everyone else wants this over with asap.

j

I'll second that. Looks like the little turd gets away without even doing any legwork at all.

I seriously hope you learn from this CAPFreak. There won't always be people who are willing or prepared to dig you out of your own holes.

Even if capfreak clears up his problems I think he should stay on the probation list.

A person only gets off the probation list if the people who put him there agrees to do so - as I'm one of those people, I can guarantee you that he'll stay on the list (thumbs u

don't forget to pm me with your info, looks more and more that i'll just be paying the people he owes.

j

j

don't forget to pm me with your info, looks more and more that i'll just be paying the people he owes.

j

I commend you in these efforts but I have my doubts. Sometimes lessons have to be learned the hard way or they will never sink in. Its a character building process.

j

Even if capfreak Someone else clears up his problems I think he should stay on the probation list.

What a great life lesson Connor is learning here. Screw a bunch of people who trusted him, make a huge mess in the process and some else is going to clean it up. Sorry but this is a disgrace.

Junk, your efforts are grand but IMO, I would send the money directly to Connor himself. Your transaction is between the two of you only. It is up to Connor to straighten out the rest. Let him figure out how to get the funds to everyone.

BTW - does anyone know if there was a knock on his door yet?

What a great life lesson Connor is learning here. Screw a bunch of people who trusted him, make a huge mess in the process and some else is going to clean it up. Sorry but this is a disgrace.

Junk, your efforts are grand but IMO, I would send the money directly to Connor himself. Your transaction is between the two of you only. It is up to Connor to straighten out the rest. Let him figure out how to get the funds to everyone.

If I had money owed, I would prefer it be send to me than to send the cash to the person who ripped me off and hope they feel differently this time.

If a daddy doesn't pay child support, they dock the pay and get the money to the right person. They don't keep giving him the money so he can learn his lesson.

If I had money owed, I would prefer it be send to me than to send the cash to the person who ripped me off and hope they feel differently this time.

If a daddy doesn't pay child support, they dock the pay and get the money to the right person. They don't keep giving him the money so he can learn his lesson.

I agree, to hell with trying to teach someone a lesson who acts like that. I think at this point its more important to get everyone squared away.

(worship)

j

Very Cool! :applause:

I had hoped not to do this and have probably waited way too long, but here goes.

I had bought 5 TTA pedigrees from brasseye around November last year...he was kind enough to give me time payments with the money due the middle of January. I paid off the balance (over $5500.00) by 1/23 and agreed to send him the paypal fees he incurred (he claimed over $150.00) as he would have preferred bank transfer. I did not feel safe with a bank transfer so I agreed to pay his paypal fees. The books finally ship and arrive on 2/20 minus one of the books TTA 95 9.4 Northland which was $450.00.

I emailed him and sent PM's and did not hear back from him for a week. He finally responded saying he was stuck in New Zealand with Visa issues and was going to see if he could work out the book getting sent from England. After a month I emailed/PM'd again and the same promise again was made that he would try to get someone to ship the book out for him. By mid April I emailed and PM'd to ask for a refund as it was obvious that he could not get the book to me. He read my PM but did not reply...I PM'd/emailed a week later and once again he did not reply. I have not heard from him and he hasn't posted since 4/27...I want either the book or the cash, either resolution would be fine...if any English board members have any contact with him please get in contact with him to make this right...It's probably too late to file a chargeback through paypal but I will try...I made the last payment through a CC so I will go that route as well.

Edited by BigHulkFan

I had hoped not to do this and have probably waited way too long, but here goes.

I had bought 5 TTA pedigrees from brasseye around November last year...he was kind enough to give me time payments with the money due the middle of January. I paid off the balance (over $5500.00) by 1/23 and agreed to send him the paypal fees he incurred (he claimed over $150.00) as he would have preferred bank transfer. I did not feel safe with a bank transfer so I agreed to pay his paypal fees. The books finally ship and arrive on 2/20 minus one of the books TTA 95 9.4 Northland which was $450.00.

I emailed him and sent PM's and did not hear back from him for a week. He finally responded saying he was stuck in New Zealand with Visa issues and was going to see if he could work out the book getting sent from England. After a month I emailed/PM'd again and the same promise again was made that he would try to get someone to ship the book out for him. By mid April I emailed and PM'd to ask for a refund as it was obvious that he could not get the book to me. He read my PM but did not reply...I PM'd/emailed a week later and once again he did not reply. I have not heard from him and he hasn't posted since 4/27...I want either the book or the cash, either resolution would be fine...if any English board members have any contact with him please get in contact with him to make this right...It's probably too late to file a chargeback through paypal but I will try...I made the last payment through a CC so I will go that route as well.

Damn, it's sad when guys who name themselves brindividual_without_enough_empathy screw over others. And this is for you brindividual_without_enough_empathy:

AllAmericanMenofWar94CGC6.jpg