• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

So, anyone check out the first issue today? I enjoyed it :headbang:

chew01_cover.jpg

http://imagecomics.com/schedule.php?week=#8757

story JOHN LAYMAN, art & cover ROB GUILLORY

32 PAGES, FC, $2.99

Tony Chu is a cop with a secret. A weird secret. Tony Chu is Cibopathic, which means he gets psychic impressions from whatever he eats. It also means he's a hell of a detective, as long as he doesn't mind nibbling on the corpse of a murder victim to figure out whodunit, and why. It's a dirty job, and Tony has to eat terrible things in the name of justice. And if that wasn't bad enough, the government has figured out Tony Chu's secret. They have plans for him... whether he likes it or not.

Presenting a twisted new series about cops, crooks, cooks, cannibals and clairvoyants, written by JOHN LAYMAN (Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness, House of M: Fantastic Four and PUFFED) with mind-blowing art by astonishing comics newcomer ROB GUILLORY.

RETAILER WARNING: MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES

I see 1 copy on eBay for 19,99$ BIN... Was it that underordered??

My guess is that it probably was. Don't know that I'd pay $19.99 for it at this point though. On down the road I can see it at that.