• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I think it's time for Capfreak to be added to the list.Refuses to acknowledge PM's while running 2 seperate sales threads and also a message I sent 2 days ago has also been ignored even though he is still posting.Paid for some books on 4/20 and still nothing. :sumo:

Took a chance on a young buck and got kicked in my teeth for it. :mad:

Sorry to hear that Shawn :eek:

I think it's time for Capfreak to be added to the list.Refuses to acknowledge PM's while running 2 seperate sales threads and also a message I sent 2 days ago has also been ignored even though he is still posting.Paid for some books on 4/20 and still nothing. :sumo:

Took a chance on a young buck and got kicked in my teeth for it. :mad:

That sucks. People took chances with gilbertotorres too.

I was waiting before reporting this but today is the cut off day for me. Last week after two days of not hearing back from Cap_Freak - Connor, I did a new PM requesting a tracking number. He responsed to that PM in a timely fashion and told me that the books went out on Monday. Well it is over the 9 day period and without a tracking number, paypal claim has been filed. I would like to work it out with the seller but this non-communication is not worth the hassle.

BTW - Paid for books on 4/16 and even threw in a couple extra bucks to cover expenses.

Edited by nocutename

I know of another board member who was left dangling for 6 weeks or more. I will PM this evening to see if there was ever any resolution. But I have been waiting for this to happen.

Really pizzes me off when good member do this krap.

I know of another board member who was left dangling for 6 weeks or more. I will PM this evening to see if there was ever any resolution. But I have been waiting for this to happen.

Really pizzes me off when good member do this krap.

Pat, I don't mind waiting and I have waited for some books. The problem I have is two-fold - One, he has been posting here and has had other sales since my purchase. Two - He has told me that the books were already mailed. Now, they could have come back to him or possibly lost but he has not communicated either one with me or provided a requested delivery confirmation number.

Same story I have heard before. And to ahve two weeks go by and sart a new sales thread without having books shipped from the last is too much, unless you let the buyers know and give them the option to wait. Saves people on shipping later.

But from what I have known, and read here. It really heats me up, and IMO he should have been added well over a month ago.

Delayed shipping is fine as long as the seller keeps in touch regularly - I have no problem with that. But this does sound out of order.

Didn't Muscleshark have a problem with Capfreak too? I think it was him that was posting in his sales threads trying to get a response out of him...

Sounds like enough to add him to the list to me - I certainly won't be buying from him

Didn't Muscleshark have a problem with Capfreak too? I think it was him that was posting in his sales threads trying to get a response out of him...

Sounds like enough to add him to the list to me - I certainly won't be buying from him

That would be 100% correct.

That would be 100% correct.

If you are not talking to me I'm off for something to eat lol

That's too bad. Repeat offenders should be barred from selling/buying from the boards for a while, even after they make their peace. And I thought this was the third time that the young 'un got into a pickle.

Guess I owe Muscleshark an apology. When he complained in capfreak's thread I thought he was out of line. Far from it, he was the first canary to sing that the mine was full of poison gas. What better place to complain than the next selling thread?

Capfreak, I know yer pretty young but if yer gonna hang with adults you gotta keep your promises.

Is CAP_freak the first probation thread repeat offender?

He was on the list before? :o

I had no idea :eek:

Me either. I have mentioned this before that a running history would be nice. Once on the list you should not get removed but flagged as removed.