• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

If you're going to add yourself to the list, Trooper, atleast do it alphabetically. :gossip:

And if somebody is adding a new name please highlight it in Bold Red or some other color of your choice so it stands out.

The list is getting big now and it's hard to scroll it to pick out the new names.

:(

The dates dont help?

It`s only been 3 weeks. Too soon to out or conclude that the guy has definitely backed out of the deal. I can`t believe how impatient people are.

Agreed, 30 days is the standard here to make the list. Although dropping his name (to provide a bit of motivation) is not unheard of . . . :grin:

I gave him an hour to get his boots off before I replied. (shrug)
He actually uses velcro, he just likes making you wait.

Hey! To take my boots off properly, this Trooper finds a ornery Canadian. Then this Trooper pulls one leg back and swiftly shoves one boot at a time up this ornery Canadians azz. With the vicious and swiftness of this well placed kick, said boots get lodged in the Canadian azz. No need for untying.

If you're going to add yourself to the list, Trooper, atleast do it alphabetically. :gossip:

And if somebody is adding a new name please highlight it in Bold Red or some other color of your choice so it stands out.

The list is getting big now and it's hard to scroll it to pick out the new names.

:(

The dates dont help?

They should be bolded and colored too.

I'm lazy.

:busy:

I gave him an hour to get his boots off before I replied. (shrug)
He actually uses velcro, he just likes making you wait.

Hey! To take my boots off properly, this Trooper finds a ornery Canadian. Then this Trooper pulls one leg back and swiftly shoves one boot at a time up this ornery Canadians azz. With the vicious and swiftness of this well placed kick, said boots get lodged in the Canadian azz. No need for untying.

No wonder your feet stink :whistle:

It`s only been 3 weeks. Too soon to out or conclude that the guy has definitely backed out of the deal. I can`t believe how impatient people are.

Reading comprehension.....its a wonderful thing..

He told me that he was NOT going to send payment. I am not impatient. I would have waited another week easy. I would have done time payments if he asked. I would have sold him one of the books instead of both. I am EASY to work with. You can ask anyone who has dealt with me.

He told me that he was NOT going to send payment. I am not impatient. I would have waited another week easy. I would have done time payments if he asked. I would have sold him one of the books instead of both. I am EASY to work with. You can ask anyone who has dealt with me.

I wasn't replying to you, I was talking to the impatient people who wanted you to post the name even though it hasn't been a month.

I wasn't replying to you, I was talking to the impatient people who wanted you to post the name even though it hasn't been a month.

People only asked for a name as the buyer had already pulled on the deal, and three weeks is a long enough time to wait for somebody to turn around and say 'I don't want them now'. Especially when they've made you believe a payment was on its way when it wasn't.

People only asked for a name as the buyer had already pulled on the deal, and three weeks is a long enough time to wait for somebody to turn around and say 'I don't want them now'. Especially when they've made you believe a payment was on its way when it wasn't.

That is what made me think it is time enough. As soon as the buyer admitted they were not really going to send payment after promising there was some holdup in the system, any sense of proper etiquette went out the window with that statement.

That is called "lying." There's no room for that type behavior if we are going to maintain a fair exchange system. But maybe I've read too many superhero books so my sense of what is right has set the bar way too high. (shrug)

That is what made me think it is time enough. As soon as the buyer admitted they were not really going to send payment after promising their was some holdup in the system, any sense of proper Etiquette went out the window with that statement.

That is called "lying." There's no room for that type behavior if we are going to maintain a fair exchange system. But maybe I've read too many superhero books so my sense of what is right has set the bar way too high. (shrug)

No Nick I think your sense of what is right is spot on. If you agree to buy a book or books from someone and the realise you can't afford it you should come clean straight away. Saying there is a payment on the way when there isn't is lying without a doubt and stopping the seller from moving the book elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure that any seller would appreciate being told this as soon as possible so they can reoffer the book instead of being strung along only to find out the book hasn't sold after all.

I can attest to that. Dale is one of the best people to deal with. As long as you keep him in the loop, he will work with you :thumbsup:

I think it's time for Capfreak to be added to the list.Refuses to acknowledge PM's while running 2 seperate sales threads and also a message I sent 2 days ago has also been ignored even though he is still posting.Paid for some books on 4/20 and still nothing. :sumo:

Took a chance on a young buck and got kicked in my teeth for it. :mad:

I think it's time for Capfreak to be added to the list.Refuses to acknowledge PM's while running 2 seperate sales threads and also a message I sent 2 days ago has also been ignored even though he is still posting.Paid for some books on 4/20 and still nothing. :sumo:

I paid for my books from him on 04/16 - PM'ed him on 05/11 and asked where they were. Got a PM back on 05/14 saying they were shipped off that day hm

:o

He'll make it right. It does sometimes take a bit for the kid to get with it .

He just needs a little hazing. :devil::baiting:

He'll make it right. It does sometimes take a bit for the kid to get with it .

He just needs a little hazing. :devil::baiting:

Haze on, Hooksie. :whistle:

Maybe he hasn't received his allowance yet? :shrug:

Maybe he hasn't received his allowance yet? :shrug:

lol