• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!

168 posts in this topic

Post here if you have a sale in the misc forum that contains forum Copper / Modern age books and you want a mention here.

What's a "misc forum"? hm Ya mean the old marketplace forum? :insane:

Hey guys! I'm doing a little fundraising so I've got a bunch of different things up for sale.

SA and BA keys as well as Copper books, some Modern issues & trades, some readers, OA, signed books, and many others!

What organization are you donating the funds to? hm:baiting:

The earth as it the money will be going towards buying a more fuel efficient mode of transportation! ;)

Hey guys! I'm doing a little fundraising so I've got a bunch of different things up for sale.

SA and BA keys as well as Copper books, some Modern issues & trades, some readers, OA, signed books, and many others!

The earth as it the money will be going towards buying a more fuel efficient mode of transportation! ;)

A bicycle? (shrug)

A bicycle? (shrug)

lol Nope, but it had two wheels! ;)

I have about 30 boxes of sets I was going to put on fee bay over the next few months. Mostly DC, and indie stuff. Some great stuff as I've culled out most of the junk. Nothing newer than Jan 2003 though. Would it help anyone out to post this kind of stuff on the cheap (shrug)

I have about 30 boxes of sets I was going to put on fee bay over the next few months. Mostly DC, and indie stuff. Some great stuff as I've culled out most of the junk. Nothing newer than Jan 2003 though. Would it help anyone out to post this kind of stuff on the cheap (shrug)

definately couldnt hurt

Please make sure that you visit the VCC boards for current auctions held for Nik

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69

As a tip for easier viewing:

Tip to all: Change your "Display Options" at the bottom of the page on the Auction thread list to "Sort By:

Thread Start Time" - "Ascending" in order to view the auctions in numerical order.