• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Unofficial Underground Comix thread...
14 14

2,279 posts in this topic

Nice one. I'm missing a couple of those including #1, but have multiples of #5.

I think I'm missing several of them as well... Was 5 the last issue?

Congratulations on finishing up the Yellow Dogs BTW, that's a killer run... The tabloid issues are totally under appreciated.

Nice one. I'm missing a couple of those including #1, but have multiples of #5.

I think I'm missing several of them as well... Was 5 the last issue?

Congratulations on finishing up the Yellow Dogs BTW, that's a killer run... The tabloid issues are totally under appreciated.

Yes, only 5 issues.

Thanks on the Yellow Dogs. Yep, have the whole set including a set of the 5th anniversary reprints, so all issues including the tabloid reprints. I've got multiples of most if them if anyone is interested also.

No I haven't, I didn't pick up the second volume. Did he just do a story arc?

There is a back story about Conan's grandfather inserted in the last few issues and RC does the art for that.

If I get chance tonight I'll scan some panels in and post them later.

Well, received my first Feds N' Head (1st print) today, which I got on eBay and thought was a good deal. Seller stated the spine was partially split, but still attached, with all pages intact. Well, not so, panel has been cut out of the interior pages. So let's see how the return goes as he's stated in his listing I could get a refund if returned within 7 days.

Well, received my first Feds N' Head (1st print) today, which I got on eBay and thought was a good deal. Seller stated the spine was partially split, but still attached, with all pages intact. Well, not so, panel has been cut out of the interior pages. So let's see how the return goes as he's stated in his listing I could get a refund if returned within 7 days.

I hate it when that happens. How hard is it to check a comic properly?

Since this is the first underground thread in the magazine section I'm reluctant to post a Warren mag but it's one of my favorite Corbens...

comixinternational.jpg

Great series! (thumbs u

76054.jpg.6ec2f71c0cb853a9f3906deeaf54aa4d.jpg