• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ridiculously Rare DC Giveaways And Premiums
5 5

451 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever seen any of the following, and if so, can anyone supply a scan ??????

ANIMANIACS EMERGENCY WORLD

AQUATEERS MEET THE SUPER FRIENDS

FLASH FORCE 2000 (five separate issues, believe it or not)

FREIHOFERS COMIC BOOK

HAPPY TOOTH

LIGHTNING RACERS

MAGAZINELAND

SUPERGEAR

TWISTED METAL COMIC

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS COMIC'S SEAL OF APPROVAL

WORLDS GREATEST SUPERHEROES VITAMIN GIVEAWAY

These eleven titles are the ones that have really stumped me. I'm supposed to be getting a Lightning Racers, but haven't seen it yet. There's a scan of Magazineland on the Mile High site. The rest might as well not exist...........

And given the fact that the Superman/Bradman comic is listed in Overstreet at three dollars, and I happen to know there's only one copy in circulation in the whole world outside of the Bradman family, I don't think Overstreet's valuations can be relied on here at all.

FREIHOFERS COMIC BOOK is on page 241 of the 32nd edition of The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide. The book features early All American Comic characters and a full page ad featuring Buck Rogers.

I'm on a roll now. Guess what I just found on e-bay? Go to this link to find out!

Metarog.

I am gobsmacked !!!!!!

I have looked for this every day on e-bay.

The reason I never found it is that I typed in Animaniacs and Emergency, or Animaniacs and Red Cross, and the "/" symbol in the middle of it means that the way I typed it in would never have come up.

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE WONDERFUL STAR.

And given the fact that the Superman/Bradman comic is listed in Overstreet at three dollars, and I happen to know there's only one copy in circulation in the whole world outside of the Bradman family, I don't think Overstreet's valuations can be relied on here at all.

Just cause its rare doesnt means its worth more than 3 dollars. Right now only two people in the world care about it: you and them. What SHOULD it list for in Guide?

FYI, Noticed that the Capt Action & Action boy premium comic I recently sold u was also on the DC Comics Library archive's want list from an old late 80s ad in The Buyer's Guide. Good luck in your quest for all DCs.

I am so so so pleased with that Captain Action giveaway you sold me.

I would never have found it without your help.

Please be assured it has a very good home, amongst all the other rare giveaways like the 1947 Action Comics Vigilante Movie giveaway, and my soon to arrive 1940 All American giveaway.

FREIHOFERS COMIC BOOK is on page 241 of the 32nd edition of The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide. The book features early All American Comic characters and a full page ad featuring Buck Rogers.

Ooooh I wonder if that could be the All American giveaway I just bought off David T. Alexander.

Ian, weren't the Flash Force 2000 insert comics in Nov and Dec 1984 DCs? If so you may already have them in those issues. This link describes one in Teen Titans 48.

No there were actually five super rare comics with covers inside the five Flash Force 2000 Matchbox toys, which apparently, in the world of toys, are the holy grail. In other words, as rare in the toy world as Action 1 or Detective 27 are in our world. Making the comics impossible to find. They do exist, but I've yet to see one.

Twisted Metal is a video game series... promotional tie in to the video game?

Yes but when I type in Twisted Metal into e-bay, I get tons and tons of the four different games in small jewel cases, the occasional instruction booklet, but no comic ever. Can anyone offer more details ???

And given the fact that the Superman/Bradman comic is listed in Overstreet at three dollars. Just cause its rare doesnt means its worth more than 3 dollars. Right now only two people in the world care about it: you and them. What SHOULD it list for in Guide?

Well it's a Superman comic with a fabulous cover, made in 1988 as a special commissioned gift for a kid by his obviously affluent father by special arrangement with DC. Only 100 ever printed, and ninety eight of those sent to the Father. I've seen the cover and it's awesome. i think it just MIGHT be worth more than three bucks of anybody's money. I already offered five hundred for it.

And given the fact that the Superman/Bradman comic is listed in Overstreet at three dollars. Just cause its rare doesnt means its worth more than 3 dollars. Right now only two people in the world care about it: you and them. What SHOULD it list for in Guide?

Well it's a Superman comic with a fabulous cover, made in 1988 as a special commissioned gift for a kid by his obviously affluent father by special arrangement with DC. Only 100 ever printed, and ninety eight of those sent to the Father. I've seen the cover and it's awesome. i think it just MIGHT be worth more than three bucks of anybody's money. I already offered five hundred for it.

Maybe the father's fallen on hard times, or the son is no longer into Supes... I'll bet the family has a spare copy they'd contribute to the cause if they knew the honorable goal you're striving to achieve.

Maybe the father's fallen on hard times, or the son is no longer into Supes... I'll bet the family has a spare copy they'd contribute to the cause if they knew the honorable goal you're striving to achieve.

Great minds think alike.

I already secured it - I was just being tactful until it arrives in my possession.

But as far as rarity goes, it has to be the holy grail of Superman comics.

I'm on a roll now. Guess what I just found on e-bay? Go to this link to find out!

Metarog.

I am gobsmacked !!!!!!

I have looked for this every day on e-bay.

The reason I never found it is that I typed in Animaniacs and Emergency, or Animaniacs and Red Cross, and the "/" symbol in the middle of it means that the way I typed it in would never have come up.

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE WONDERFUL STAR.

Let the punishment bidding begin. devil.gif