• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Magazine Appreciation - Cover & Story Favorites
4 4

242 posts in this topic

Hmm, actually, I think it should be to the right of Frazetta's signature... (thumbs u

(sorry don't have a scan of it yet with Frank's signature, maybe in a few days)

3 sigs on the file copy :cloud9: (thank goodness there is no one else to sign it, running out of room)

:o Warren :o Frazetta :o Davis

Hmm, actually, I think it should be to the right of Frazetta's signature... (thumbs u

3 sigs on the file copy :cloud9: (thank goodness there is no one else to sign it, running out of room)

(worship) people would come from miles around to see it...

(worship) people would come from miles around to see it...

If you put it in as religious shrine-like stting I will make a pilgrimage to it. (worship)

Hey,

I have an entry for favorite story. Does anyone recall reading an LSD horror story? When I was in elementary school I misplaced a large format b&w comic magazine with the first story featuring a Spanish vampire and another of a LSD sugar-cube party that got "outta hand". Just wondering if anyone knew what publication and/or issue it was. I have been trying to find the magazine for the last 10 years.

That was WEIRD (Eerie Publications) v3#5... in its original incarnation... later reprinted in Horror Tales v4#4, and Tales From the Tomb v2#4 and #20...

2 down, 1 to go.... :cloud9: I will be glad when it's all done, I worry about it every time it leaves my hands...

creepy1SSb.jpg

I know the Jack Davis sig is printed on the cover, but it shows like you got all three!

Great unique book! (thumbs u

Lucked into these today.....

Went to the bank for a little refinancing information and after we were done my wife got me to stop at the antique mall across the street. In one of the class cases was a stack of magazines and on top was a "Creepy" for $8. I asked to see the stack and every comic mag in the stack was $8 each. Some more Creepy, Eerie, Devilina #1 and these six that I purchased......

Vampirella #12

vampi12.jpg

Vampirella #9

vampi9.jpg

Vampirella #6

vampi6.jpg

Vampirella #5

vampi5.jpg

Vampirella #2

vampi2.jpg

AND.........

Vampirella #1