• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,337 posts in this topic

kinda difficult pricing. can i get some feedback?

The skies the limit on your GI Joe #21 CGC 9.8. The last 9.8 sold in November of 2006 (from GPA tracking) for $860. Don't know how much the other non-GPA tracking transctions have gone for since 2006.

Brian

kinda difficult pricing. can i get some feedback?

If you want the money fast, I am guessing that if you put a BIN on ebay that someone will buy it at $1000+, which will be the highest recorded sale yet. Or you could start it at $.99 and see where it goes. Either way I think you will be pretty pleased!

Good luck!

too bad the rumor mill says the movie is a stinker!

That's what I heard too. So that being said, I think I will take it off your hands for $200 so you can avoid the heartache and let down when the movie does come out.

:roflmao:

Brian

i think it may go up for the pedigree comics auction in feb. that will be right after the first trailer drops during the superbowl.

Brian

Even a bad movie can have a great teaser trailer. I'd sell it right after the first preview.

i think it may go up for the pedigree comics auction in feb. that will be right after the first trailer drops during the superbowl.

Brian

Even a bad movie can have a great teaser trailer. I'd sell it right after the first preview.

You have forced me to up my offer to $205.75. hahaha.

Don't forget to post a link to the Pedigree auction once you have it up there. I'm anxious to see what the final price will be. My guess is $1500 due to crazy people out there. I'd wish you luck, but you're not going to need it for this book (thumbs u

Brian