• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Anyways,

Just to let everyone know that I got my $14 back through paypal for the money I sent Batfan and never received my comics.

I was one of the lucky one's to pay him through paypal since I know he told some of the other guys on here that he didnt use paypal.

I still lost out on two books that I sent him on a trade (I was supposed to get Wolverine #1 and #10) that he eventually sold on here. At least I was able to recover something.

Did you ever actually talk to Batfan (gilberto) or just received the funds through PP?

No contact whatsoever. I know of someone that tried to contact him through his myspace page with no results, and this was just a few days ago while Gilberto was online. I was willing to give him a little leeway at first but it just appears now that he took everyone's comics/money.

Did you ever actually talk to Batfan (gilberto) or just received the funds through PP?

No contact whatsoever. I know of someone that tried to contact him through his myspace page with no results, and this was just a few days ago while Gilberto was online. I was willing to give him a little leeway at first but it just appears now that he took everyone's comics/money.

That's just really sad. I received the one book from him in late September, a little over a month after I paid for it. Thinking back on it, however, there were some warning signs that I should have given more credence to.

That's just really sad. I received the one book from him in late September, a little over a month after I paid for it. Thinking back on it, however, there were some warning signs that I should have given more credence to.
I have held off from trying to send his parents a letter. A board member said he was visiting family a few miles from Gilberto's house, and he was going attempt to pay his parents a visit.

I would like to use this forum to build my reputation as an honest and truthful person.

I only bought from one guy , his nick is mikeyriffhard (did I get that right sir?), and I have sent my money order to him, for the small amount of money owed.

I cannot in good faith ever promise anyone I will buy and then reneg or back away, or leave anyone hanging.

I realize I am anewbie here and the reason why I didnt do so good in my sales is because Im new, and no one kinows me or has reason to trust me, but understand this, you will never see my nick on a probation list unless I died after buying. I promise everyone if I buy from you, you will get paid, quick as possible. I hope soon to see my nick on the Kudos forum.

Thank you for your time and attention.

also thank you to mikey for being so kind as to sell me some comics, I appreciate his help and his input as a newbie.

This is the most suspicious post I've ever seen. :baiting:

If you want to help establish your credibility, I would suggest you post more on these boards before you start selling or buying. I'd say that one thing a lot of the people on the Probation List have in common is that most really didn't participate in these boards at all, and just came on here to sell, in which case it's not surprising that their risk profile is no better than an average ebay seller's.

ummmm you have trust issues, and I can't help that.

damned if I do....damned if a don't huh?

I try very hard, and very nicely to put myself out there in a positive light, and I get conspiracy theory-boy. gee thanks.

Boy, you're really getting off to a great start here.

Chill out, dude. Did you notice the :baiting: graemlin that I posted next to my "most suspicious post" comment? That means I wasn't serious.

The rest was genuine advice for a newbie. Accept it or disregard it, it's up to you. But being ultra-defensive is not a good way to go on these boards.

(shrug) And pulling the new guys chain is great way to make friends, and influence others.

I was trying to be serious, sorry I didnt notice your little emoticon.

Are you the same teachbug from the Image Comics forums? hm

how many of me could there be? what nick do you use over there? and that place is , why even ask? ha.

Well, since you were banned from there, I was mostly just curious.

You had some really appalling posts on that forum, and I was wondering if we were dealing with the same guy....

yeah, this is the same dude who told me to 'shove ryan ottley's art up my @ss sideways', after he talked a bunch of to ottley in his own thread..

i wasn't surprised when he got banned from the image forums less than a week later...

GL here teachbug...that stuff won't fly over here (thumbs u

I would like to use this forum to build my reputation as an honest and truthful person.

I only bought from one guy , his nick is mikeyriffhard (did I get that right sir?), and I have sent my money order to him, for the small amount of money owed.

I cannot in good faith ever promise anyone I will buy and then reneg or back away, or leave anyone hanging.

I realize I am anewbie here and the reason why I didnt do so good in my sales is because Im new, and no one kinows me or has reason to trust me, but understand this, you will never see my nick on a probation list unless I died after buying. I promise everyone if I buy from you, you will get paid, quick as possible. I hope soon to see my nick on the Kudos forum.

also thank you to mikey for being so kind as to sell me some comics, I appreciate his help and his input as a newbie.

If you want to help establish your credibility, I would suggest you post more on these boards before you start selling or buying. I'd say that one thing a lot of the people on the Probation List have in common is that most really didn't participate in these boards at all, and just came on here to sell, in which case it's not surprising that their risk profile is no better than an average ebay seller's.

I try very hard, and very nicely to put myself out there in a positive light, and I get conspiracy theory-boy. gee thanks.

Chill out, dude. Did you notice the :baiting: graemlin that I posted next to my "most suspicious post" comment? That means I wasn't serious.

The rest was genuine advice for a newbie. Accept it or disregard it, it's up to you. But being ultra-defensive is not a good way to go on these boards.

(shrug) And pulling the new guys chain is great way to make friends, and influence others.

how many of me could there be? what nick do you use over there? and that place is , why even ask? ha.

You had some really appalling posts on that forum, and I was wondering if we were dealing with the same guy....

yeah, this is the same dude who told me to 'shove ryan ottley's art up my @ss sideways', after he talked a bunch of to ottley in his own thread..

i wasn't surprised when he got banned from the image forums less than a week later...

:sumo:

:sumo:

:sumo::sumo:

I'm a patient guy, but...

Throw rza808 on the list. After waiting six months for Ray to come up with the cash, and hearing different estimates on when he will pay, but doesn't, I'm done with it. Worst of all, I know that he has recently been buying from other boarders, and paying for the goods, before he sent me a cent. doh!

Throw rza808 on the list. After waiting six months for Ray to come up with the cash, and hearing different estimates on when he will pay, but doesn't, I'm done with it. Worst of all, I know that he has recently been buying from other boarders, and paying for the goods, before he sent me a cent. doh!

Boy, people should learn to string people along better like I do.

love Dena's reason . . . :grin:

Wow, it's getting to the point that it takes just one post to figure out whether a new boardie is a complete loser or not.

He had 76 posts. A high percentage that were just to antagonize,combined with no contribution to any of the collectors areas.

love Dena's reason . . . :grin:

Wow, it's getting to the point that it takes just one post to figure out whether a new boardie is a complete loser or not.

He had 76 posts. A high percentage that were just to antagonize,combined with no contribution to any of the collectors areas.

:hi:

Great to see you again Michael - uugi-uugi! lol

Methinks, a tad too patient . . . :(