• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,864 posts in this topic

I take it the comics with the $20, $15 and $10 price tags didn't cost that much?

You got it. I bought about 12 books from this seller for a very nice price even after they started off in the 50% bins. Picked up some nice 9.0-9.2 Creatures on the Loose picture frames for < $2 each from another seller, and some nice early 1970's Archies for $2 each. I'll admit-the Jughead book was real money--bought it from Harley and it's gorgeous. Also spent some real money on a Little Archie Giant I bought from Dave Kapelka. Usually this show isn't too good for bottom feeders like me, but there were some bargains in the room. And, like I said, that Wonder Woman has haunted me, so I was happy to find even this copy.

Edited by silverandbronze

[quote=TupennyConan

Okay Paul, what will it take to get you to scan in the entire story & post it for us? Hey, you asked for it! :baiting:

Oh, about 20 extra hours in the day. It's that time of year and I've got to get every glass I can in every imaginable store. :pullhair: Maybe tomorrow.

Just got this from boardie BrianR.

WW199.jpg

John T, now that makes me want to read the book!!! :grin:

Read it last night. As usual with DC BA books, the story never lives up to the fantastic covers. But not bad. It's a continued story so I've gotta get the next issue.

The below book has one of the most singularly bizarre Archie stories from the swinging 1970's. Archie is lured into a gas station by a gaggle of mini-skirt and leather boot wearing hotties (much to Veronica's dismay) who tend to bend over flashing their undergarments in an attempt to seduce him into spending all of his hard earned money on auto maintenance. I kid you not. I can't imagine how this was published.

IMG_0005.jpg

I don't believe you - prove it! :baiting: