• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

So I hate to do this but someone has given me the runaround.

Dbostejano agreed to purchase some books.

We agree to wait on purchasing until he sees my next thread. Thread goes up August 16th. No further purchases by Dbostejano.

On Sept. 2nd I send a PM asking if he was still planning on purchasing the books. In that exchange I let him know that I believe he isn't purchasing the books becaause he hasn't paid me and hes still buying from others. He then states the following....

"I'm sorry shooty, I'm in Houston and we just went through Hurricane Ike, I was in Mexico City for a week then I had to come back emergency due to the Hurricane. I'm just getting around to this site and ebay.

My apologies, if you still have the book please let me know. "

I let him know and after further discussion we agree that he still wants the books and due to the extreme weather conditions I will give til the end of the month for payment at his request.

its the end of the month and no payment. Furthermore he is purchasing books on the forum this very past week.

Dbostejanos latest purchase.

At the moment I am no longer selling the books to Dbostejano but I feel it necessary to make this exchange known to the forum.

Sucks donkey balls. While I can understand Ike prolonging a transaction, he shouldn't be out there buying other books without you getting paid first.

Well, I've got one for you guys, even if it is a minor one. I had 8 nice BA caps in the for sale thread on the cheap. They all sell in a lot except for the 227 which is bought by a poster by the name of NEXTLVL. He insists on paying by money order, which is no problem, but I thought it odd for a $4 book. After a month he never paid, even though I politely pm'd him about the book, which I saw that he did indeed read. Granted this is a $4 book, and I could care less about the money, I never make a profit on sales threads, in fact I always lose money, its usually for fun and to move things I just don't need, or for a few bucks gas money if I have bought too much that week. I have since given it away at my shipping expense to the person who bought the rest. The point is, this guy could really cause problems if he tries to buy any higher priced items from someone else. Once again, his handle is NEXTLVL and he is easily recognized by his illiterate posting style, which also leads me to believe he is really just a kid. I don't want anything from the guy, this is just a heads up to the rest of you.

Want to give you guys one last warning on this guy, he's trolling the sales threads again.

Edited by MikeMosley

So I hate to do this but someone has given me the runaround.

Dbostejano agreed to purchase some books.

We agree to wait on purchasing until he sees my next thread. Thread goes up August 16th. No further purchases by Dbostejano.

On Sept. 2nd I send a PM asking if he was still planning on purchasing the books. In that exchange I let him know that I believe he isn't purchasing the books becaause he hasn't paid me and hes still buying from others. He then states the following....

"I'm sorry shooty, I'm in Houston and we just went through Hurricane Ike, I was in Mexico City for a week then I had to come back emergency due to the Hurricane. I'm just getting around to this site and ebay.

My apologies, if you still have the book please let me know. "

I let him know and after further discussion we agree that he still wants the books and due to the extreme weather conditions I will give til the end of the month for payment at his request.

its the end of the month and no payment. Furthermore he is purchasing books on the forum this very past week.

Dbostejanos latest purchase.

At the moment I am no longer selling the books to Dbostejano but I feel it necessary to make this exchange known to the forum.

Did the same to me. I let it go until I found that he had time to post on other forums during this same time. :pullhair:

I think that we should put ComicSupply on the list. I guess he isn't around anymore, but he has probably scammed more people here than anyone else. He still owes me 11 Marvel Masterworks ($275) from a board sale last February.

Mike

I think that we should put ComicSupply on the list. I guess he isn't around anymore, but he has probably scammed more people here than anyone else. He still owes me 11 Marvel Masterworks ($275) from a board sale last February.

Mike

:o

Not such a good deal, in retrospect :eek:

Mike

He's the poster-boy for this list IMHO :sumo:

Mike

Mike,

:foryou:

Russ's deals make no rhyme or reason. I too participated in his Marvel Masterworks sale back in February and bought 13 or 14 of them. I did receive mine on time with no hitch. That's what blows my mind. Why did I get mine and not Mike :screwy: I should be more thankful that I did see my order filled. Really sorry to hear that Mike. :sorry:

Well, I've got one for you guys, even if it is a minor one. I had 8 nice BA caps in the for sale thread on the cheap. They all sell in a lot except for the 227 which is bought by a poster by the name of NEXTLVL. He insists on paying by money order, which is no problem, but I thought it odd for a $4 book. After a month he never paid, even though I politely pm'd him about the book, which I saw that he did indeed read. Granted this is a $4 book, and I could care less about the money, I never make a profit on sales threads, in fact I always lose money, its usually for fun and to move things I just don't need, or for a few bucks gas money if I have bought too much that week. I have since given it away at my shipping expense to the person who bought the rest. The point is, this guy could really cause problems if he tries to buy any higher priced items from someone else. Once again, his handle is NEXTLVL and he is easily recognized by his illiterate posting style, which also leads me to believe he is really just a kid. I don't want anything from the guy, this is just a heads up to the rest of you.

Want to give you guys one last warning on this guy, he's trolling the sales threads again.

NEXTLVL is now over at www.comicscorral.com

Mike

Mike,

Russ's deals make no rhyme or reason. I too participated in his Marvel Masterworks sale back in February and bought 13 or 14 of them. I did receive mine on time with no hitch. That's what blows my mind. Why did I get mine and not Mike :screwy: I should be more thankful that I did see my order filled. Really sorry to hear that Mike. :sorry:

He had some bags and boards on back order for me and said that he would ship everything together. I guess if I had asked to have the books shipped right away I might have received them. Needless to say I haven't received the bags and boards either. Everything seemed to fall apart later on in the year.

Mike

Mike

Mike,

He had some bags and boards on back order for me and said that he would ship everything together. I guess if I had asked to have the books shipped right away I might have received them. Needless to say I haven't received the bags and boards either. Everything seemed to fall apart later on in the year.

Mike

:whistle: Russ probably just forgot that he'd already sold them to Scrooge - quite innocent, really.

Mike

Mike,

Mike

:whistle: Russ probably just forgot that he'd already sold them to Scrooge - quite innocent, really.

:signfunny:

No doubt . . . :grin:

-Ponzi