• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

it's one of my favorite books as well. It's actually one of the earliest Cap issues that I ever remember reading! (I have an SS 9.2 copy). I think it's safe to say that you and I are the only people who have SS copies of this book.

it's one of my favorite books as well. It's actually one of the earliest Cap issues that I ever remember reading! (I have an SS 9.2 copy). I think it's safe to say that you and I are the only people who have SS copies of this book.

I should have known you had that copy. Before Kris told me the grades my comics got, I checked the CGC census and I thought the 9.2 was mine. It was also one of the earliest comics that I have read.

I heard Steve Englehart may be in San Deigo next year and I have a couple nice raw books from the 150's I would love to have SS.

Yahoo, my first wave of San Deigo comics are here.

Battlestar Galactica #12 signed by Jamie Bamber

0955504017O.jpg

Final Crisis #1 and 2 signed by Grant Morrison and J.G. Jones

0955504001O.jpg

0955504002O.jpg

Salvation Run signed by Jerry Robinson and Neal Adams

0955504006O.jpg

And the Umbrella Academy:Apocalypse Suite #1 signed by Gerard Way, Gabriel Ba and Dave Stewart.

0955504018O.jpg

Edited by inthehottub

I haven't had time to scan and post in quite awhile, so here's a few to help me catch up!

First up is a BIG THANK YOU to Par2ch! He got Brian O'Halloran (he played Dante in the movies) for me on the original Clerks comic!

CGCSSClerks.jpg

Next is another BIG THANK YOU to Peter and the crew at Paradise Comics. We had some trouble with these, but they worked hard and made it happen and got it back to me! FF's Lost Adventure signed by Stan Lee and Joe Sinnott

CGCSSFFLost.jpg

Anyone that actually know me knows I'm a huge Hellboy fan. These next three are cool in that I didn't realize what I had done. I bought each one seperately and the purchases were spread out over months. It wasn't until I was getting things in order that I realized I had all three covers CGC SS'd!

:insane:

Pirate sold me the first one signed by Doug Jones (Abe Sapien), which I had been lusting after for some time.....(I was lusting after the book, just to be clear) lol

CGCSSHellboyAbe.jpg

The other two are eBay books. The first is signed by Selma Blair (Liz Sherman), Doug Jones (Abe Sapien), Ron Perlman (Hellboy), Mike Mignola, Guillermo del Toro (director), Luke Goss (Prince Nuada). The second is signed by Mignola and del Toro.

CGCSSHellboySelma.jpg

CGCSSHellboy.jpg

More "catch-up" books.....

These all came courtesy of thecollector. I had posted kudos sometime back, but had never found the time to get these posted. He's still working on a couple of others for me.

First up is DC Millennium Edition of Sensation Comics #1. I believe Irwin Hasen and Sheldon Moldoff are the only living creators for this book. If anyone has a line for Shelly, I'd appreciate it!

CGCSSDCMSen.jpg

Next is the Millennium Edition of Detective #38 by Jerry Robinson! I'm almost as thrilled with this book as I with my Joker sketch by Robinson! :cloud9:

CGCSSDCMTec38.jpg

The last one is the Millennium Edition of Showcase #4 signed by Carmine Infantino and Joe Kubert. Why did Joe Kubert sign this book? He inked the cover! Who knew? I know getting Joe's signature wasn't easy and I really appreciate the effort!

CGCSSDCMShow4.jpg

Shelly doesnt do signings anymore as far as I know. He lives about 25 min south of me and is a good friend to a local comic shop owner down here. I have asked him to see if shelly would be willing to sign a few of my books and I have always recieved a no, due Shellys health. I was lucky enough to get him to autograph two hardcovers for me about a year ago when he made his last show apperance at a show down here.

Shelly doesnt do signings anymore as far as I know. He lives about 25 min south of me and is a good friend to a local comic shop owner down here. I have asked him to see if shelly would be willing to sign a few of my books and I have always recieved a no, due Shellys health. I was lucky enough to get him to autograph two hardcovers for me about a year ago when he made his last show apperance at a show down here.

That is a huge bummer. I figured he might pop up at a show near you sometime. :(

My second wave from SDCC came in today. I'm a little suprised, I still have about 10 more moderns to come.

Swamp Thing #7 signed by Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson

0955505003O.jpg

Detective 419 signed by Neal Adams. One of my favorite covers

0955505007O.jpg

Batman 251 signed by Neal Adams and Jerry Robinson. I bought this book from JonJesper as a cgc 8.0 with a chip in the case.

0955505005O.jpg

Superboy 203 signed by Mike Grell. Death of Invisible Kid.

0955505001O.jpg

Detective #425 signed by Bernie Wrightson and Neal Adams

0955505008O.jpg

Batman 227 signed by Neal Adams

0955505006O.jpg

Green Lantern #76 signed by Neal Adams

0955505002O.jpg