• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:applause: 5/21/08 PROBATION UPDATE :applause:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

OK Fish, you're busted, what was your crime and who was the victim? Time to fess up and face the music.

Colonel Mustard was found dead in the den and I did it with a candle holder.

If any of the apple polishers here want to keep outing people, maybe they should keep up with current events and at least save a copy of the probation list as its updated.

:applause: 5/21/08 PROBATION UPDATE :applause:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

OK Fish, you're busted, what was your crime and who was the victim? Time to fess up and face the music.

Colonel Mustard was found dead in the den and I did it with a candle holder.

If any of the apple polishers here want to keep outing people, maybe they should keep up with current events and at least save a copy of the probation list as its updated.

Enlighten us.

Thanks Park,

Jazzman, didnt mean to get pizzy, but it just annoys me that people that have NOTHING to do with what happened have to chime in their 2c .

I had my time on the list, and did what I had to do to get off the list. I havent posted a :takeit: before today and sure enough someone had to try and be a hero ,and then get not one but TWO "attaboy" replies to his thread like the Hardy boys just cracked a case from digging up an old thread with an outdated list.

Thanks Park,

Jazzman, didnt mean to get pizzy, but it just annoys me that people that have NOTHING to do with what happened have to chime in their 2c .

I had my time on the list, and did what I had to do to get off the list. I havent posted a :takeit: before today and sure enough someone had to try and be a hero ,and then get not one but TWO "attaboy" replies to his thread like the Hardy boys just cracked a case from digging up an old thread with an outdated list.

My bad, couldn't find the updated list :foryou:

Thanks Park,

(thumbs u

Thanks Park,

me neither (shrug) sorry Joker :foryou:

Thanks Park,

me neither (shrug) sorry Joker :foryou:

:takeit:

Its all good guys, I am actually glad that so many people stick together and try to watch others backs on this board, but it sucks when you have something lurking in your past and it seems keep popping its ugly head up!

lets get back to the comics now, I need a TMNT 1 ( if I dont get smashed by this hurricane this weekend!!)

8/15/08 PROBATION UPDATE

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam involving Vtcomics

That was the last list that I saw posted

So how do I go about making the case to add Marc Wolfe to the probation list?

The story is, I purchased a book from him through the Signature Forum and PM on May 7, 2008. I paid the $55 the same day and also bought a Vision sketch. As with a LOT of other people who bought from this guy, he never sent anything. Monthly PMs and emails were never returned. Finally, oneasian (Raph) gets the guy to bring the books to a show. He brings one of the two (the Vision sketch) but I've got to cover $16.50 shipping from Canada (not Raph's fault, he just lives there). Second book is a no show. He says he will send it from home but never does. Don't know if he sold it to someone else, used it as a coaster, or just can't be bothered with little details like the mail.

I know the guy is a decent artist and does nice work but he ought to be held to the same selling standards everyone else is.

The story is, I purchased a book from him through the Signature Forum and PM on May 7, 2008. I paid the $55 the same day and also bought a Vision sketch. As with a LOT of other people who bought from this guy, he never sent anything. Monthly PMs and emails were never returned. Finally, oneasian (Raph) gets the guy to bring the books to a show. He brings one of the two (the Vision sketch) but I've got to cover $16.50 shipping from Canada (not Raph's fault, he just lives there). Second book is a no show. He says he will send it from home but never does. Don't know if he sold it to someone else, used it as a coaster, or just can't be bothered with little details like the mail.

I know the guy is a decent artist and does nice work but he ought to be held to the same selling standards everyone else is.

Absolutely. He accepted the money so he should either deliver or return the cash :sumo:

Is he a board member?