• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I nominate spiderman-on-tilt for massively hyping his BIG BRONZE AGE CAPTAIN AMERICA SALE, then telling us they'd all been sold via PM.

That's pretty freaking low, and a huge waste of time.

worst_thread_ever.jpg

Dude, you have wasted my time with all your private PM questions from my sales thread with ZERO Sales from your cheap :censored:.

I hyped it on my sales thread and 5 people PMed me with wanting them ASAP, and I took one offer. Whose time am I wasting Joe, were you sitting there all day choking your chicken waiting for my books , you loser.

The only person that shoould ever be on probation is you for being the biggest :censored: on these boards.

You have no life and you are trolling me now, so if you wan to keep that up I can assure you your time on these boards will be over.

This isnt even close to being a probation issue, Joe aka tool shop.

:o

I nominate spiderman-on-tilt for massively hyping his BIG BRONZE AGE CAPTAIN AMERICA SALE, then telling us they'd all been sold via PM.

That's pretty freaking low, and a huge waste of time.

worst_thread_ever.jpg

Dude, you have wasted my time with all your private PM questions from my sales thread with ZERO Sales from your cheap :censored:.

I hyped it on my sales thread and 5 people PMed me with wanting them ASAP, and I took one offer. Whose time am I wasting Joe, were you sitting there all day choking your chicken waiting for my books , you loser.

The only person that shoould ever be on probation is you for being the biggest :censored: on these boards.

You have no life and you are trolling me now, so if you wan to keep that up I can assure you your time on these boards will be over.

This isnt even close to being a probation issue, Joe aka tool shop.

:o

Now if I wrote something like that, I'd be getting a strike guaranteed, so it'll be interesting to see what happens. hm

Well I am not debating this anymore,your 100% wrong and I am done trying to talk any sense into you Joe-Collector so do me a favor and steer clear of me around the boards.

Yes I am Mr. D-Lex, so if you want to make fun thats fine, but please come and say hi to me in person, I can assure you I am much nicer in person!

ok, thanks my friend! :hi:

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

Yes I am Mr. D-Lex, so if you want to make fun thats fine, but please come and say hi to me in person, I can assure you I am much nicer in person!

Ooooh, now we've progressed to PHYSICAL THREATS. Uh oh. (tsk)

64525.jpg.057de8fc9815627b4a5d33ff814fe6f3.jpg

Ooooh, now we've progressed to PHYSICAL THREATS. Uh oh. (tsk)

I am not theating you!

I just said I am much nicer in person! :hi:

Joe I respect your opinion very much.

:shy:: I am not a tuff guy, I just look good with my shirt off, well the girls seem to like! :gossip: