• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Please add DarkKnight2K4 to the list. It's been five days and no payment. He's not even returned any of my messages.
Let us know how this turned out in 25 days! ;)
Isn't that the guy who always offers '$5.00 shipped' for forum books?

lol. HEY! I can't help it if I'm frugal. Not easy feeding a vice such as collecting and putting your kids through college ! ;)

But I try. I mean no disrespect, just staying within my shallow pockets.

Please add DarkKnight2K4 to the list. It's been five days and no payment. He's not even returned any of my messages.

five days is pretty short.....I'd be history.....maybe he's on vacation.

Post shows that he's read at least one of my messages asking him to pay. So I doubt he's on vacation.

I have been away for my job and then at NYCC working the show.

Today is my first day back to some sense or normalcy.

Sorry if I did not get back to you. I tried checking the board from my phone, but was unable to reply to advise.

I see you may choose not to sell to me any longer. If this is the case, please advise, as I did not want to cause anyone any issue.

Thank you.

So if you're back how come you haven't responded to my PM's asking for payment over the last two weeks (3 since April 6th)!!!

The PM's also show that you have read them, and I see that you are having no trouple posting the sign on other people's sale threads for say Iron Man's.

You owe me for a bunch of CGC and raw that you posted the :takeit:.

So what's the deal here???

Edited by comicnut

five days is pretty short.....I'd be history.....maybe he's on vacation.

Post shows that he's read at least one of my messages asking him to pay. So I doubt he's on vacation.

I have been away for my job and then at NYCC working the show.

Today is my first day back to some sense or normalcy.

Sorry if I did not get back to you. I tried checking the board from my phone, but was unable to reply to advise.

I see you may choose not to sell to me any longer. If this is the case, please advise, as I did not want to cause anyone any issue.

Thank you.

So if you're back how come you haven't responded to my PM's asking for payment over the last two weeks!!!

The PM's also show that you have read them, and I see that you are having no trouple posting the sign on other people's sale threads for say Iron Man's.

You owe me for a bunch of CGC and raw that you posted the :takeit:.

So what's the deal here???

:popcorn:

The sun to shine? A cd4ever sales thread? Doc Watson to say something pleasant for a change?

Dark "$5.00 Shipped?" Knight2K4 to answer ComicNut, I think.

$5.00 shipped??? :o

:takeit:

The sun to shine? A cd4ever sales thread? Doc Watson to say something pleasant for a change?

Dark "$5.00 Shipped?" Knight2K4 to answer ComicNut, I think.

$5.00 shipped??? :o

:takeit:

me too! :takeit:

any chance you could re-format the list with a big red X over the people on the list and make it so it doesn' t scroll down the page....ie side by side....like the no smoking logo, red circle slash....

any chance you could re-format the list with a big red X over the people on the list and make it so it doesn' t scroll down the page....ie side by side....like the no smoking logo, red circle slash....

Uh, no . . . lol

Anyone have any other contact info for Henchman? I bought 2 "high grade" wonder woman's that were sent to me in a priority envelope with no protection, just 2 bagged & boarded books in there. I opened up 2 FN+ copies, I am assuming from the poor packing. Anyway, it's been 3 days with no return contact to me when I responded with that info. I am not happy & would like to contact them. :(

Man...., shipping damage is the worst......, coulda/shoulda/woulda..., and now it is all water under the bridge...., due to careless packaging. :sorry:

HG should never be shipped in an envelope in the first place - always a box. :pullhair: