• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

actually provided me with a tracking number that comes back as not known!!! take it ive lost my money and i should check this thread in the future......

If he mailed it USPS, I don't believe we have tracking numbers from the US to Canada, if it's UPS, you might want to contact them.

This is true, the USPS will not have tracking to Canada, but a UPS package will!!!

If you get USPS insurance, there is a registration number that you can enter in to get confirmation of delivery.

You can no longer get insurance on flat rate packages (out of the US) and you can't get insurance on first class. It gets very expensive. I just can't WAIT till they raise the prices again in May;)

One thing that bugs me about this list, is it seems like there is no way for a buyer on the list to get off the list without following through on the original purchase that he's not about to follow through on.

Yeah, I think there needs to be a change to this. If the seller/buyer holds a grudge for the other person not paying/going through with a deal, there is almost no chance for redemption and removal from the thread, because the offended person will probably never accept their apologies.

I really don't care if you're on the list or not. Everybody on here knows you inquire about books, offer to buy books and then pull the let me think about it and never respond back after the fact. I don't see you taking any responsibility at all, just the same old same old :sumo:

Then why doesn't the probation list take action in these situations?

It's biding it's time, waiting for the best moment to strike!

:devil:

meh either that, or......, it's impotent.

The probation list is a list, it doesn't take action. :)

The probation list is a list, it doesn't take action. :)

I was waiting for this one lol

actually provided me with a tracking number that comes back as not known!!! take it ive lost my money and i should check this thread in the future......

If he mailed it USPS, I don't believe we have tracking numbers from the US to Canada, if it's UPS, you might want to contact them.

This is true, the USPS will not have tracking to Canada, but a UPS package will!!!

If you get USPS insurance, there is a registration number that you can enter in to get confirmation of delivery.

You can no longer get insurance on flat rate packages (out of the US) and you can't get insurance on first class. It gets very expensive. I just can't WAIT till they raise the prices again in May;)

Yeah but the tracking number will still show it being logged at the post office...and do you really believe its been sent??? Are you telling me with all the bad feedback this one boardee is getting, this is actually the one package he sent ontime and genuinly got lost in the mail??? Please! If you really believe that then I've got this bridge down in San Fransico I'm trying to sell, interested???

Edited by the_walking_dead

Yeah but the tracking number will still show it being logged at the post office...and do you really believe its been sent??? Are you telling me with all the bad feedback this one boardee is getting, this is actually the one package he sent ontime and genuinly got lost in the mail??? Please! If you really believe that then I've got this bridge down in San Fransico I'm trying to sell, interested???

so it changes again.......today, i receive this message through paypal resolution:

"The package was sent through USPS priority mail. They said they do not offer tracking numbers for mail going out of the U.S. All I have is the customs Form number which is cp551228572us. It should arrive in a few days. I apologize for the delay. Thank you."

just a reminder...this is the message i got on the 27th March....

"sorry for the delay here is your delivery confirmation number thanks again

#0306 3030 0003 3039 8191

to check status go to http://www.usps.com thanks"

clearly lied to me,,,No, Im not going to accuse anyone of lying...er....this sellers version of events clearly differs from the truth.....obviously got their act together and sent out the comics. lets see if i actually get them this time!!!

so it changes again.......today, i receive this message through paypal resolution:

"The package was sent through USPS priority mail. They said they do not offer tracking numbers for mail going out of the U.S. All I have is the customs Form number which is cp551228572us. It should arrive in a few days. I apologize for the delay. Thank you."

clearly lied to me,,,No, Im not going to accuse anyone of lying...er....this sellers version of events clearly differs from the truth.....obviously got their act together and sent out the comics. lets see if i actually get them this time!!!

Label/Receipt Number: CP55 1228 572U S

Your item was accepted at 3:04 PM on April 11, 2008 in EAST CHICAGO, IN 46312. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Label/Receipt Number: CP55 1228 572U S

Your item was accepted at 3:04 PM on April 11, 2008 in EAST CHICAGO, IN 46312. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Item Number: CP551228572US

Product Type: International Parcel

Date of Event Time of Event Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name

2008/04/16 08:53 BURLINGTON, ON Item out for delivery

2008/04/15 23:13 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item processed at postal facility

2008/04/15 13:09 MISSISSAUGA, ON International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

2008/04/15 13:06 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

2008/04/12 15:31 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada

2008/04/11 15:04 International item mailed in origin country