Page 2 of 53 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2320738 - 04/10/08 05:15 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: Whisp]
Dollarbill Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: 5280
Hey Whisp don't let him get to you.
Nice Moon Knights!But I dont remember him in Marvel Zombies?

#2320745 - 04/10/08 05:18 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: Dollarbill]
Whisp Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Canada
 Originally Posted By: Dollarbill

Yeah he doesn't speak but he is in book 2 just standing around on one of the pages lol. Comicvine has him listed in book 1 but that is a mistake and he is actually in book 2 according to the hardcover I looked through that had all of the series in it.

Edited by Whisp (04/10/08 05:20 PM)

Everytime a book is pressed an angel gets its wings ripped off.

#2320788 - 04/10/08 05:33 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: Whisp]
joe_collector Offline

Ok ok. JC Superstar. But only because he martyred his ID.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Titan
 Originally Posted By: Whisp
Means be civil or go troll someone elses thread and leave my thread alone.

Does troll mean "say something you disagree with"? doh\!

And you obviously haven't been around here long, or been subject to any thread hijacking, if you think that's what I'm doing.

#2320806 - 04/10/08 05:41 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: joe_collector]
Whisp Offline

You don't know what a troll is on a forum lol. Its a person that just cant let something go in an other thread then continues to harrass someone else in an other thread. You only came in this thread and commented to start *spoon*. So like I said before go away troll!! And yes you are hijacking this thread with your bullcrap.

And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself. All teh Moon Knight fansites do to along with sites such as comicvine. Seems to be alot of people that think it is!!!!

not my book and stole picture off pedigree site.

so as I said before if you are just in my thread to start *spoon* take a hike or be productive in it instead of causing *spoon* and trolling to start an argument. I already said multiple times that we have to just agree to disagree on this subject. So leave me alone.

Edited by Whisp (04/10/08 05:50 PM)

#2320826 - 04/10/08 05:48 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: Whisp]
joe_collector Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself.

CGC and OS have made tons of mistakes similar to this, but as soon as they are highlighted, are usually quickly corrected.

But like I said, it's an error on his 3rd appearance, so there's likely no hurry to correct it.

#2320832 - 04/10/08 05:51 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: Whisp]
Dollarbill Offline

Loc: 5280

Yeah he doesn't speak but he is in book 2 just standing around on one of the pages lol. Comicvine has him listed in book 1 but that is a mistake and he is actually in book 2 according to the hardcover I looked through that had all of the series in it.

Didn't notice him there(in Marvel Zombies).
Well even though I'm not a Moon Knight fan ,you got a cool set started.Keep it up and good luck!

#2320845 - 04/10/08 05:55 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: Dollarbill]
Whisp Offline

Didn't notice him there(in Marvel Zombies).
Well even though I'm not a Moon Knight fan ,you got a cool set started.Keep it up and good luck!

Thanks man. I am just paying off a couple things I bought then I am going to go after those other books. I pillage my city so will have to look elsewhere to get them.

#2320848 - 04/10/08 05:56 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: joe_collector]
joe_collector Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Okay, I've PM'ed Steve about the label error, but to be fair, that is a very old label and it may be corrected by now.

The same thing happened with Iron Man 9, which was incorrectly noted as a "Hulk Appearance", which was subsequently corrected when brought to CGC's attention.

#2320849 - 04/10/08 05:56 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: joe_collector]
Whisp Offline

Originally Posted By: joe_collector
And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself.

CGC and OS have made tons of mistakes similar to this, but as soon as they are highlighted, are usually quickly corrected.

But like I said, it's an error on his 3rd appearance, so there's likely no hurry to correct it.

I really don't care. As I have mentioned in the other thread and this one we will have to just agree to disagree. I don't care if it was a bloody figment of wolfies imagination I consider it an appearance. Is that to hard for you to understand. You drag that *spoon* over into my thread for no reason other then to be an instagating punk. Now like I said many times go troll someone else AND LEAVE ME ALONE since at this point your opinion doesn't mean squat to me. This conversation on thise subject shouldn't even have left the other thread where it started.

#2320960 - 04/10/08 06:38 PM Re: Moon Knight Rules!!!! [Re: Whisp]
The Resurrection Offline

I got one free ban card from Arch and I'm gonna use it on... wait... wait... where did I put it?!

GGGAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: New F'n Jersey
True fan here. I gotta say this is a thorough collection. How many books til its complete ? I forgot about him in west coast avengers.

Page 2 of 53 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Architecht, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, cgcmod, dena, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: NGC MS64BN Civil war token.
by agentjim007
Today at 03:39 PM
1 cent Morgans also halves and quarters!
by AstroTrain
Today at 03:21 PM
Today GreatCollections - Capuano Registry Set, Rare Gold, 1995-W $1
by ianrussell
Today at 10:51 AM
Uncovered After 5 Decades: The Dwight D. Eisenhower Appreciation Medals
by TheHawaiianaNumis
Today at 09:02 AM
Comics Marketplace
1960s Fanzines
by Moondog
3 minutes 0 seconds ago
FS: High grade Uncanny X-Men #94
by sassemble
5 minutes 59 seconds ago
1966-67 Marvel and Batman Gum Card Wrappers!
by Moondog
21 minutes 59 seconds ago
Amazing spider man 194 cgc 9.4 white
by SpiderTurtle
41 minutes 15 seconds ago
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles IDW Publishing