• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moon Knight Rules!!!!
1 1

599 posts in this topic

Well I took some pics and wanted to show my Moon Knight collection. He is my favourite super hero. Some of the books in the pics are silver age but since I have all of them and figured that most of them are like in 80' and 90's I would post in the copper age section. If an admin thinks there is a better place for this thread then please move it there :)

Anyways here we go and I will try and put them in some type of order lol.

Werewolf By Night 32 and 33 (also waiting on a double cover wwbn 37 thats at cgc)

wwbn32-33.jpg

Werewolf By Night 37, Marvel Spotlight 28 and 29

wwbn-ms.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 28 and 29 , (30 cent variants)

ms28-29.jpg

Moon Knight 1-38 (1980)

mk1-18.jpg

mk19-36.jpg

mk37-38.jpg

Marc Spector 1-60 (1989)

mkms1-18.jpg

mkms19-36.jpg

mkms37-54.jpg

mkms55-60.jpg

Marc Spector: Moon Knight 55 cgc'd one

msmk55cgc.jpg

Some of the small sets that came out in between the main series along with some one-shots

mkmixed1.jpg

mkmixed2.jpg

Modern 2006 Moon Knights (note: If showing a pgx slab is agaisnt the rules I will edit it out but I could not find info on this.)

mkmoderncgc.jpg

moderngroup1.jpg

moderngroup2.jpg

Well there you have it. When I get some more time I may take some pics of appearances in other series but still missing a few of those. :) Almost done though.

Edited by Whisp

On a serious note, have you read the Moon Knight stories from the Hulk magazine and Marvel Preview? I love that stuff, and it's my fave MK material.

Oh and BTW, those books have REAL Moon Knight appearances. :banana:

K listen man, If you are just in my thread to troll take a hike because I don't care how many posts you have and who you think you are. That discussion was in an other thread so lets keep it in that thread.

If you want to be civil then you are welcome to stay.

As for the Hulk magazines I do not own them but the Special Edition I showed above 1-3 are reprints of some of the hulk magazine stories.

I don't have the marvel preview 21 yet either.

Already have a shortbox of appearances I grabbed so getting there with the collection.

This is what I am missing which is basically just appearances.

-------

Appearances ( alphabetical )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spiderman

A:15 '81

Avengers ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

211 Sep '81

501 Oct '04 Avengers Dissasembled pt. 2

502 Nov '04 Avengers Dissasembled pt. 3

A:16 '87 Fights Green Goblin

Captain America ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

245 ?

29 (v.4) Sep '04

Contest of Champions ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

2 July '82

Contest of Champions II

1 sept '99

Doctor Stange, Sorcerer Supreme

27 Mar '91

The Defenders ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

47 May '77

48 June '77 Scorpio Storyline

51 Sep '77

Great Lakes Avengers (GLA) ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

2 July '05 Funny One Page App

Infinity Crusade ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

2 july '93

3 aug '93

5 oct '93

6 nov '93

Iron man

229 Apr '88

Marvel Comics Presents ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

152 late april

153 early may

154 late may

Marvel Knights ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

7 Jan '01

12 June '01

13 July '01

14 Aug '01

Marvel Masterpieces

1 Jan '93

Marvel Preview ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

21 '80

Marvel Super Heroes

V.2 Spring Special ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE (v.3 #1????????)

1 '90 Jim Lee MK Cover

Marvel Team Up (v.2) ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

7 Dec '04 $3.00 Kirkman Story

Nick Fury vs. SHEILD ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

2 ??

ROM ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

23 ??

Starblast

1 Jan '94

The Spectacular Spider-Man ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

22 Sep '78 First Spider-Man encounter

Wolverine (Vol.2) ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

134 ??

Alternate Universe Moon Knight ( Alphabetical )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House of M ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

3 Sep '05 Alternate Moon Knight

4 oct '05

5 nov '05

6 dec '05

Universe X ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

6 Mar '2001 New Costume, Death of Moon Knight

marvel zombies

2 Feb '2006

Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness -

5 Aug '2007 - The Stalking Dead

Marvel Zombies: Dead Days

1 july '2007 (one shot)

2099: Manifest Destiny

(female moon knight)

Paradise X

0 apr '2003

11 july '2003

Misc ( alphabetical )

Official Handbook of the

Marvel Universe ISSUE PRICE STATUS

Official Handbook of the

Marvel Universe V.2 Delux Edition ISSUE PRICE STATUS

Official Handbook of the

Marvel Universe Master Edition ISSUE PRICE STATUS

Official Handbook of the

Marvel Knights ISSUE PRICE STATUS

-

Magazine Appearances ( alphabetical )

Amazing Heroes ISSUE PRICE STATUS

Hulk Magazine ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

(0-3) INFO

11 ?? First Sienk MK

12 ??

13 ??

14 ??

15 ??

17 ??

18 ??

20 ??

Marvel Age ISSUE PRICE STATUS

Marvel Preview ISSUE DATE PRICE STATUS VALUE

(0-3)

21 '80

Marvel Vision ISSUE PRICE STATUS

Wizard Magazine ISSUE PRICE STATUS

Need to check!!

Deadpool

34 nov '99

Excalibur

39 july '91

Dr Strange

55 ?? volume 3

Thor

?464 volume 1 (from what I can see doesnt go this high)

--------

Edited by Whisp

Here is pics of the appearances I have so far. Not in any specific order just a group lot. Btw if anyone wonders why that ultimate spiderman is numbered 41 it is a french foil version from France.

appearances1.jpg

appearances2.jpg

appearances3.jpg

appearances4.jpg

appearances5.jpg

appearances6.jpg

Edited by Whisp

If you want to be civil then you are welcome to stay.

Wow, you mean you bought CGC? lol

Means be civil or go troll someone elses thread and leave my thread alone. You would think that with the amount of posts you have you would know better then to troll. I know for a fact you wouldn't want me running around in your threads causing problems.

Hey Whisp don't let him get to you. :gossip:

Nice Moon Knights!But I dont remember him in Marvel Zombies?

Yeah he doesn't speak but he is in book 2 just standing around on one of the pages lol. Comicvine has him listed in book 1 but that is a mistake and he is actually in book 2 according to the hardcover I looked through that had all of the series in it.

Edited by Whisp

Means be civil or go troll someone elses thread and leave my thread alone.

Does troll mean "say something you disagree with"? doh!

And you obviously haven't been around here long, or been subject to any thread hijacking, if you think that's what I'm doing. :screwy:

You don't know what a troll is on a forum lol. Its a person that just cant let something go in an other thread then continues to harrass someone else in an other thread. You only came in this thread and commented to start . So like I said before go away troll!! And yes you are hijacking this thread with your bullcrap.

And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself. All teh Moon Knight fansites do to along with sites such as comicvine. Seems to be alot of people that think it is!!!!

not my book and stole picture off pedigree site.

WBN-37-94(PK).jpg

so as I said before if you are just in my thread to start take a hike or be productive in it instead of causing and trolling to start an argument. I already said multiple times that we have to just agree to disagree on this subject. So leave me alone.

Edited by Whisp

And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself.

CGC and OS have made tons of mistakes similar to this, but as soon as they are highlighted, are usually quickly corrected.

But like I said, it's an error on his 3rd appearance, so there's likely no hurry to correct it.

Yeah he doesn't speak but he is in book 2 just standing around on one of the pages lol. Comicvine has him listed in book 1 but that is a mistake and he is actually in book 2 according to the hardcover I looked through that had all of the series in it.

Didn't notice him there(in Marvel Zombies).

Well even though I'm not a Moon Knight fan ,you got a cool set started.Keep it up and good luck!

Didn't notice him there(in Marvel Zombies).

Well even though I'm not a Moon Knight fan ,you got a cool set started.Keep it up and good luck!

Thanks man. I am just paying off a couple things I bought then I am going to go after those other books. I pillage my city so will have to look elsewhere to get them.

Okay, I've PM'ed Steve about the label error, but to be fair, that is a very old label and it may be corrected by now.

The same thing happened with Iron Man 9, which was incorrectly noted as a "Hulk Appearance", which was subsequently corrected when brought to CGC's attention.

And to put an end to this, ebay listers considers that wwbn 37 to be a moon knight appearance, over street does and so does CGC itself.

CGC and OS have made tons of mistakes similar to this, but as soon as they are highlighted, are usually quickly corrected.

But like I said, it's an error on his 3rd appearance, so there's likely no hurry to correct it.

I really don't care. As I have mentioned in the other thread and this one we will have to just agree to disagree. I don't care if it was a bloody figment of wolfies imagination I consider it an appearance. Is that to hard for you to understand. You drag that *spoon* over into my thread for no reason other then to be an instagating punk. Now like I said many times go troll someone else AND LEAVE ME ALONE since at this point your opinion doesn't mean squat to me. This conversation on thise subject shouldn't even have left the other thread where it started.