• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

well, general has it, and Billy Parker had a wonderful alphabetical Pedigree thread, but what about those wonderful "new" Golden Age pedigree pick ups...

well, it needs its own thread, of course! now, this doesn't mean you can't post existing ones, either, but I have really been bitten by the Ped Bug, of late!

hitlv.jpg

well, general has it, and Billy Parker had a wonderful alphabetical Pedigree thread, but what about those wonderful "new" Golden Age pedigree pick ups...

well, it needs its own thread, of course! now, this doesn't mean you can't post existing ones, either, but I have really been bitten by the Ped Bug, of late!

hitlv.jpg

Do you have the one with the shark? :baiting:

hitlv.jpg

(worship) Lou Fine :cloud9: Remember me, Rick, if you ever decide to sell