• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

2/21/08 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Old Man

(added 12/7/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

spongerob86

(added 2/21/08)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

:sumo:

Man! I remember when this list only had a couple of names on it. Very sad! :(

2/21/08 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Old Man

(added 12/7/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

spongerob86

(added 2/21/08)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

:sumo:

Man! I remember when this list only had a couple of names on it. Very sad! :(

I find it even sadder that instead of understanding that they were causing a problem, one of the people on this thread continues to post in the Want to Buy thread...

I really don't like to get involved this way...but I just posted a link on his thread.

Looks like matewan1990 needs to be added to this list. Sent a MO out a month ago and still no book. Weeks since responding to a PM and the last has gone unread. If anyone has an alterate method of contacting him I'd appriciate it.

Let's have spongerob86 added to the list, please.

Four months without payment, promises to 'take another book or two', no response in a fortnight to last PM.

I just love these newbs... meh

I love people that still use the word fortnight!

:cloud9:

Looks like matewan1990 needs to be added to this list. Sent a MO out a month ago and still no book. Weeks since responding to a PM and the last has gone unread. If anyone has an alterate method of contacting him I'd appriciate it.

I'm in the same boat with ya' moloch....

Only the Brits still do. :gossip:

I know. Love the British lingo. My girlfriend's a Brit so I guess I have to stand by my post.

:shy:

An even better word is score. Three score and ten.

:applause:

Only the Brits still do. :gossip:

I know. Love the British lingo. My girlfriend's a Brit so I guess I have to stand by my post.

:shy:

An even better word is score. Three score and ten.

:applause:

:gossip: minge

It's surprising that greggy hasn't tried to add me to the list.
No need. I'm happy with the mega thousands you've paid me in the past. Especially from those lost eBay auctions. :roflmao:

No need. I'm happy with the mega thousands you've paid me in the past. Especially from those lost eBay auctions. :roflmao:
Plus, unlike others, I don't have the need to lie lie and lie more to prove a point. (shrug)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3650

He also posts on the comicpriceguide.com message boards.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3650

He also posts on the comicpriceguide.com message boards.

Thanks. (thumbs u I'll see if I can get ahold of him there.

I don't know what set you off, but you are certifiably bi-polar. :screwy:

I don't know what set you off, but you are certifiably bi-polar. :screwy:

Stop projecting your qualities to others. It's so sad but expected. Keep going Vinny. :roflmao:

Plus, unlike others, I don't have the need to lie lie and lie more to prove a point. (shrug)

This coming from the guy who calls me a "difficult buyer" who is "too much hassle to sell to".

I don't know what fantasy you're living in, but I' paid for 100% of our transactions, never returned one, never had a problem with one, and (I thought) had an okay business relationship.

Then you suddenly go off the deep end, for what reason I cannot even imagine. (shrug)

This coming from the guy who calls me a "difficult buyer" who is "too much hassle to sell to".

I don't know what fantasy you're living in, but I' paid for 100% of our transactions, never returned one, never had a problem with one, and (I thought) had an okay business relationship.

Then you suddenly go off the deep end, for what reason I cannot even imagine. (shrug)

Is there a tear in your eye? Seriously, just stop before you make yourself look like a bigger fool. Duh, of course you're not going to return any of my books if they are fine. How is that different than anyone else that I've dealt with? Plus, you're the baby that keeps bringing it up. You think that I'm going to forgive you for your numerous lies this morning? You expect me to say no problem? You're delusional. I'm done with you. Deal with it.

Is there a tear in your eye? Seriously, just stop before you make yourself look like a bigger fool. Duh, of course you're not going to return any of my books if they are fine. How is that different than anyone else that I've dealt with? Plus, you're the baby that keeps bringing it up. You think that I'm going to forgive you for your numerous lies this morning? You expect me to say no problem? You're delusional. I'm done with you. Deal with it.

I have no idea what's going on in your life to make you this angry, but you have my sympathies.

I have no idea what's going on in your life to make you this angry, but you have my sympathies.

:gossip: some thing is going on post a link

:baiting:

:gossip: some thing is going on post a link

:baiting:

:popcorn: